Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear ghost, welcome to the forum, now shut the fuck up! dont know fant or snek. dont need to to. my squad has already got you bammas runnin' without ever mentioning any dead homies. btw i very publicly challenged bent over a year ago and he never took me up on it. he just shut up like when cast stepped to him. i aint hard to find. everyone knows who i am. i use my graf name as my login. i use my real name in my website etc. i know your name, everyone in yr weak-ass crew's name. i know your arrest history (tcb has a history of dunk driving, y'all) where some of you work, etc.. but my beef is that you dont come to DC, so why would i come to VA? all i gotta do is stay put and i won. i know yer boy died. i dont give a fuck one way or the other. my beef is with bent, dark and anyone else that goes against KGB. also, yes i'm old. but im up more than you. and getting up more all the time. maybe you should shut the fuck up. you might learn something. KGB is the oldest graf crew in dc. never lost a beef, graf or physical (ask bent) and never will. we aint built like your little suburban high school drawing club. we're real motherfuckers who really bomb 2gether and really knock heads for each other. love us or hate us, understand we arent in this for you......

dear ghost, welcome to the forum, now shut the fuck up! dont know fant or snek. dont need to to. my squad has already got you bammas runnin' without ever mentioning any dead homies. btw i very publicly challenged bent over a year ago and he never took me up on it. he just shut up like when cast stepped to him. i aint hard to find. everyone knows who i am. i use my graf name as my login. i use my real name in my website etc. i know your name, everyone in yr weak-ass crew's name. i know your arrest history (tcb has a history of dunk driving, y'all) where some of you work, etc.. but my beef is that you dont come to DC, so why would i come to VA? all i gotta do is stay put and i won. i know yer boy died. i dont give a fuck one way or the other. my beef is with bent, dark and anyone else that goes against KGB. also, yes i'm old. but im up more than you. and getting up more all the time. maybe you should shut the fuck up. you might learn something. KGB is the oldest graf crew in dc. never lost a beef, graf or physical (ask bent) and never will. we aint built like your little suburban high school drawing club. we're real motherfuckers who really bomb 2gether and really knock heads for each other. love us or hate us, understand we arent in this for you......

Yo, ultra...you've got Bent and Metr mixed up. Metr was the one that Cast beefed w/ in G'town back in the day ( runnin' and gunnin' lol).

Is KGB really the only and longest running 'active' crew?

KGB does go into VA (395 Shirlington/abandoned wharehouse car lot)

I understand the whole DC/VA beef...you don't want VA writers coming in and just doing G'town, Whitehurst, and other 'glamour' spots...if they don't put the work in and go all city, getting complete coverage, then GTFO.

Evade, Cha, Felon, and Exist were all VA boys, but they covered DC and that's why no one f'ed with them for being from the one up two down. I guess it just goes to show...it doesn't matter how good of an artist you are, if you're from VA and don't slay the whole city, you will always be told to go back to VA like Sker was back in the day! lol

Bent, Dark, and Ghost actually do good pieces...they just don't put in the grunt work plastering all of DC.

Alot of heads kind of missing the point...

the "point" being that heads got no prob with cats rolling through and getting biz, up's is up's. But a cornball is a cornball and is treated as such, but gabbygabby woof ticket heads are easy to spot when they start talkin long range smack about streets-on-which-they-do-not-walk.

the "point" being that heads got no prob with cats rolling through and getting biz, up's is up's. But a cornball is a cornball and is treated as such, but gabbygabby woof ticket heads are easy to spot when they start talkin long range smack about streets-on-which-they-do-not-walk.

Real talk

For fucks sake do not respond to this "new poster". This forum is suddenly flooded by posters with a January 2010 join date. hmmmmmm...Keep fishing TBC

Nope, not TCB or law enforcement...I don't even write anymore... I was just friends with writers like Kelt, real, felon, Svev, and Strife and was wondering what happened to Santi, because there were so many rumors flying around.

Nope, not TCB or law enforcement...I don't even write anymore... I was just friends with writers like Kelt, real, felon, Svev, and Strife and was wondering what happened to Santi, because there were so many rumors flying around.

I am doubting you were boys with Kelt, you are just here to gossip and even if you are not painting TCB it was them that pointed out this site to you

Most people that post here are too young to know the origins of those VA writers [Evade, Felon, Cha]. You are one of the old NOVA writers that didn't exactly branch out and meet DC/MD folk like Kelt.

Hardly painted, but boys with those that do. You get your gossip, not first-hand, but through your boys that did venture out into the city.

C'mon say your name. Why remain nameless? None of the older writers that visit this site are ashamed to identify themselves.

i caught a old cha still standing on the c&o canal in bethesda. One of the first peices of graff i ever saw

When I was still wet, Cha said something to me I will remember to this day.

"Take parts of people's style you like... and make it your own."

Really helped me progress my calligraphy way back. Thanks man.

I am doubting you were boys with Kelt, you are just here to gossip and even if you are not painting TCB it was them that pointed out this site to you

Shows what little you know...I used to hang w/ him when he spun at Kaffa House all the time and was first exposed to graffiti alongside eke by our art teacher in 6th grade. I never fronted as a 'true' writer, but hung out with people who did.

Most people that post here are too young to know the origins of those VA writers [Evade, Felon, Cha]. You are one of the old NOVA writers that didn't exactly branch out and meet DC/MD folk like Kelt.

I did...I went out painting with Svev, Strife, real, kelt and others hitting wharehouse rooftops along the redline all the time back in '93. As far as the MD/bethesda boys go... Kelt, real, and Hor were great artists, but if you use the same logic you hold VA writers to; they didn't live in the city, so shouldn't they have stayed out as well? It boils down to ups, coverage, and progression. If you aren't truly holding down the city and progressing...get the fuck out of the game ( I did). It's both hypocritical and a double standard to clown people from VA, but not dudes from Bethesda. It's always been like that and it's bullshit.

Hardly painted, but boys with those that do. You get your gossip, not first-hand, but through your boys that did venture out into the city.

Sorry, I actually went out and painted the redline a bunch back in '93 and was going down to AUP before it was called AUP. I just wasn't that adept to the progression aspect of this medium.

C'mon say your name. Why remain nameless? None of the older writers that visit this site are ashamed to identify themselves.

Not going to go there. As far as artistic ability goes, BENT crushes CHE all day; Che just has more ups, is all city, and is part of a well known/established crew and down with old school heads like ultra and Martin.

dbc - what name/s did Bent write before?

I don't know and even if I did, it would be inappropriate to relinquish said information since it concerns an unrepresented third party. Why don't you ask him? Didn't he post a phone number on here you can contact him on?

I don't know and even if I did, it would be inappropriate to relinquish said information since it concerns an unrepresented third party. Why don't you ask him? Didn't he post a phone number on here you can contact him on?

You are saying everything, but telling nothing. Innapropriate questions !?!?!?! Coming from the guy that asked what you did. I'm done with anonymous namedropper until he reveals himself. Apologies for hogging the board.

Innapropriate questions !?!?!?! Coming from the guy that asked what you did.

I never said your question was inappropriate; I only said it would be inappropriate of me to reveal someone's info without their knowledge and/or consent.

I'm done with anonymous namedropper until he reveals himself.

I only dropped names in my defense when questioned by you. I wish not to reveal my identity for personal reasons.

As far as artistic ability goes, BENT crushes CHE all day; Che just has more ups, is all city, and is part of a well known/established crew and down with old school heads like ultra and Martin.

bent shit sucks. che is much better in every way, including "artistic ability"