Wash DC

colonisms

so easy to hate these days.......... Shift..... keep practicing man.... untill you want to share EXACTLY what you want to be known for.... with the world... i would recommend not posting until then..... just some words of advice..... do you though.....

now... correct me if I'm wrong... but doesnt OUR METRO SYSTEM go through Va as well as Md and the city?.... Shut the fuckup with the "in the city dwellers".... cause most of yall spittin that dumb shit are from MD anyway...................

metro-map.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is a dc wall-bombing thread. if you are from md or va or alaska for that matter, as long as youre bombing dc walls then i dont have a problem wit ya... i myself got out of dc cuz i couldnt stand their parole dept and i switched to fed parole... but i STILL get up in dc. as ive said before if all u do is bomb va tunnels or whatever: good! stand up and start a va tunnel thread. just stop talkin shit about people who bomb dc walls on the reg on THEIR thread... if you have no presence or respect on dc walls why would you want to be here anyway? i know just about everybody on this thread and we are all laughing at gay-ass bent and dark etc... the funniest part is they dont even realize it..

Dear, 12 Year Old Toy,

Yaaaawwwnn. get over it dude. never spoke to ya, never knew ya (exept that photo of you getting chumped at corcoran, I think Care and Cram showed me that one way back in the day). although i gotta say, i AM flattered that youd dream up a beef with me just to catch a little fame, that IS kinda awesome, thanks. But get the wax outta yer ears, i said DC got mad seperation but we all came together under this graff shit HOLLER... buy the DVD and study up, my young understudy.

anyway, what else... OH YEAH!! ran into Penis-One down in the tropics and he says 'please tell whoever this dude is to keep my name out of his mouth and off his posts'. Im assuming Stren and the rest of the crew feel the same way. I do believe youve been excommunicated, my son ... ouch.

but please keep posting though, the Wire's cancelled and we do need some free entertainment.

Signed, lovingly,

-Demon 202

TOKYO

group1.jpg

GEORGETOWN , 14TH ST

group2.jpg

SCOPE, SIME, DEMON 202, EWOK

group3.jpg

SIME , MEGA , DEMON202

group4.jpg

EWOK , MEGA

group5.jpg

if any of these happen to be reposts, ya'll are just gonna haveta sue me, "the net is vast..."

DAMN.... nice ass post. The 14th and U wall was expecially vicious. I miss these days of DC graff. It was all about BURNING, doing something better than the next man. Trying to take it to the next level, and keep evolving and getting better. Now its all about, "Hey, i can do a tag and post it on the Internet. Im an official writer now", Bullshit. You used to get a rep by what other writers saw, not by seeing it in a post with added comentary. I remember when no one would even waste film taking flicks of tags and throwups (unless u could spare the money) cause there were too many straight letters, burners and pieces around. There are a few bombers and piecers that are doing there thing, no doubt.... but as a whole scene, compared to 10-15 years ago, things have definetly changed for the worse. We need more Demons in the city.

• Like 2

the next motherfucker that tells me theres no rules gets a fucking punch in the head. shut the fuck up. you have no fucking idea what yer talking about. this is graffiti, not some hippie, free-love shit. those who bomb hardest and back that shit up make the rules.

now, internet fucking graffiti threads have no rules, thats why they suck...

aint nobody telling me what to do....or where.. or why......here or in the street..... now if i get punched in the head for that so be it......

goodshit cave.... i miss the days as well.....everybodies somebody on this here gizmo....this city could def. use about a few dozen hundred quadrillion demons.......

dog, i wasnt talking to you... i was talking to the people who seem to disagree w/ my "rules" for who should talk shit on this thread... its like everytime i say something the softees jump up and yell the loudest about how theyre so crazy and graf is so wild and wooly and there should be no rules... i'm saying there is a rule: you could get fucked up fuckin w the wrong fucker. but this is the internet so anyone can portray that role i guess... but ask some older heads (demon, smk, cert, if yer gay-ass bent ask stren or whoever) and see who is known for fucking shit up, whether its graf or catching some rec. i'll bet theres some really good stories about me catching some fucker who thought he'd never get caught out there and did. this is the DC BRICK SLAYERS thread if you havent "slayed" some brick in dc, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

TBS ...

nice napkins and GWpkwy

but

Cross the bridge or its marlboro country.

once again..... i was/am addressing this......... I completely agree with whats going on with the tcbitches... and trust... you already know.... im out to chip some teeth myself.....but to say the same bullshit to my homeboys TBS who have been out there with me at 3am.. IN THE CITY.... think again........

thats all im sayin.........

bangon fellas........

DSC00266.jpg

Offthewall...

Funny first time I met you I stepped to your grill and asked you about a bitch atb kid and your relationship wittem..you ain't want shit to do with it or know shit about nothing, so I know you ain't coming @ ME or TBS like that...we never said nothing along those lines, we stfu and paint. I normally DON'T pay this internet shit no mind, but false allegations against my name and those affiliated with it aren't cool with me...I'm SURE you meant T C B...so until further notice fuck you and them and have a nice day