Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Non lascerò un topo cammina le strade

snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!snitches get stitches!!!!

IT's Dark (DAAAAAARKKKKKKNESSSSSSSS)

Go outside and write!

I am going back out now later.

fotterla

ok we get it you painted the bridge, cool, it takes talent to do a heaven like that..... oh i mean it takes talent to piece on a heaven like that, now, a bridge that looked good looks like shit because of you assholes.. . oh and you know what else, i dont know if i can even comprehend a situation which would blow a spot up more than what you all did. but you know what? You guys do it everywhere so screw it you are up more than me but i would rather be up next to GOOD writers who WILL ACCTUALLY PAINT WITH ME..... and clockwork A.J Doesnt shouldnt have had to respond to you just let it go. and yes you did get burned by A.J (its all good though they sell aloe at cvs) i know you can fight your own battles AJ but it pisses me off that these kids have no respect for a REAL WRITER

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

amen to that and this is why toys get beat downs ..ohh yeah and bump that relms shit its lookn good bro...

what the fuck is new.....ATB is running there fuckin yappers

whats this shit yall fags are throwin your hollows over goner and karma freights??? Shit makes no sence....they crush freights and don't deserve to be dissed by you non pieceing toys

I had respect for you dudes for non stop crushin DC but if yal are just wrecking random freights for no reason then yous are some retard ill stupidness shit...

BIG UPS FOR THE HOA crew

hoods of art................

no your fuckin history

maybe you missed the months worth of beef going between those guys.

but its all over so i hear. dont fret.

what the fuck is new.....ATB is running there fuckin yappers

whats this shit yall fags are throwin your hollows over goner and karma freights??? Shit makes no sence....they crush freights and don't deserve to be dissed by you non pieceing toys

I had respect for you dudes for non stop crushin DC but if yal are just wrecking random freights for no reason then yous are some retard ill stupidness shit...

BIG UPS FOR THE HOA crew

hoods of art................

know your fuckin history

the only thing sloe crushes is big macs

amen to that and this is why toys get beat downs ..ohh yeah and bump that relms shit its lookn good bro...

what the fuck are you talking about, toys?, you dont even paint, and you dont beat down shit, ohhhh bump cert and smk and eon ooohhh you guys are kings ooohhh let me suck your dick so you can paint me a burner, fucking sweet dude, fake ass ball swinger...

dont worry relm your allowed to keep painting cuz this fuckin guy said your doing a good job..keep it up man! :)

You know what's cool about the internet? How it connects people all around the world. Like this thread, for instance... it's like if twenty real writers, a hundred kids who are into graffiti but don't really bomb, a handful of clueless assholes, and a bunch of cops were all sitting around one big table sharing pictures, information, and opinions with each other. What an exciting and wondrous age we live in!

ok we get it you painted the bridge, cool, it takes talent to do a heaven like that..... oh i mean it takes talent to piece on a heaven like that, now, a bridge that looked good looks like shit because of you assholes.. . oh and you know what else, i dont know if i can even comprehend a situation which would blow a spot up more than what you all did. but you know what? You guys do it everywhere so screw it you are up more than me but i would rather be up next to GOOD writers who WILL ACCTUALLY PAINT WITH ME..... and clockwork A.J Doesnt shouldnt have had to respond to you just let it go. and yes you did get burned by A.J (its all good though they sell aloe at cvs) i know you can fight your own battles AJ but it pisses me off that these kids have no respect for a REAL WRITER

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you guys are all fuckin stupid, ALL of ya, you make dc look like a bunch talk show junkies, we all know every ones all city and every ones a king and every one thinks they know everything.great who cares. shut up.

.WHATS THAT RICKY BOBBY...HOA WINS AGAIN. hahahaha

....well i've never seen a ATB piece...they just bomb and go over people, thats all i seen.. ehyo why not try postin some flcks of youse guys piece's. who knows maybe you'll get and ounce of respect...just an idea.

peace---DJ SMK<---- doesnt hide behind who i AM.. i keeps it dirty!