Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
are you smoking dust?!?

shits been going up (as evident in prior posts)

blah blah blah red line

if you have a issue with the red line being bare hit it up (so i can write over you)

haha who is this? felos, elite, aven? nothings going up jackass. maybe you dont live in dc. everybody painting in dc that is any good, i know them at least on here. your definitely not one of them. just fall in line with all the other anonymous bitches.

haha who is this? felos, elite, aven? nothings going up jackass. maybe you dont live in dc. everybody painting in dc that is any good, i know them at least on here. your definitely not one of them. just fall in line with all the other anonymous bitches.

you can just leave ELITE's name out of your mouth though

hahah you want to go there thats cool fat jokes coming from a dude who has a obease lardass parent off some jerry springer type shit and you want to talk shit, you no talent waitress keep posting the same 30 pictures over and over again you suck youve been writing for how long and your still some shit you have kids in your crew half as young as you that burn you anyday of the week

1. your fat and im a buck 50

2. the only thing i serve, is wack herbs like yourself

3. posting the same 30 flix, come on now you know that not true.

4. there are plenty of people IN MY CREW who can burn me

5. children are supposed to be better than there parents

6. every member of your crew lacks loyalty

7. youve talked shit in the past, and got smacked down for it.

8. your crew crossed out writers who pieced DC LONG BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO BECOME A "TAGGER"

9. IN A DEAD UP BATTLE I WOULD CRUSH YOU, AND YOU KNOW THIS, AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR JUST SLOE

10. IN A STRAIGHT UP FIGHT I WOULD DESTROY YOU, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS THEN

COME SEE ME IM NOT HARD TO FIND

11. any writer you could possibly respect from this city, ive either rolled with, painted with, sparked a spliff with, that includes your boys.

12. the crews i rep for are the backbone of this citys writing culture since it began and as it has evolved.

13. drysnitching doesnt equal being clever:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

"1. your fat and im a buck 50

8. your crew crossed out writers who pieced DC LONG BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO BECOME A "TAGGER"

9. IN A DEAD UP BATTLE I WOULD CRUSH YOU, AND YOU KNOW THIS, AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR JUST SLOE

10. IN A STRAIGHT UP FIGHT I WOULD DESTROY YOU, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS THEN

11. any writer you could possibly respect from this city, ive either rolled with, painted with, sparked a spliff with, that includes your boys.

12. the crews i rep for are the backbone of this citys writing culture since it began and as it has evolved.

13. drysnitching doesnt equal being clever "

someone just got served

"1. your fat and im a buck 50

13. drysnitching doesnt equal being clever "

someone just got served

ive seen alot of freights rolling lately with big NORE and COMA hollows and tags over peoples peices. theres a few that are definitley DC dudes who i assume they have beef with, but theres a bunch that are from all over, and whom i dont think those guys have ever even met, so whats the deal? do they have that much beef or are they just walking lines going over everything in sight?

1. your fat and im a buck 50

13. drysnitching doesnt equal being clever

someone just got served

DSC04259.jpg

wow that is sooooo amazing, do you have to be really talented to do that?

yo, on so serious. komo that new name is looking good, it takes some stones to switch up your name so late in the game, vader! " luke, Im your father" (insert James Earl Jones voice )

hahahaha that shit is so very funny.

vader.jpg

i hope you dont mind i made some corrections in your fill

^HONORING OLDSCHOOL ARTIST- 200SEK