Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is all bullshit. nobody is painting dc. red line has been buffed for two weeks. only two spots have been hit since. if nobody can even paint red line, how are the streets gonna get painted. ha. this thread should be closed till people actually start painting dc again. as in more than one or two people.

^ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

yeah write

ahhaha yeah ok whatever you say richy rich you should crawl back to the mansion that you came from,

ps. get you facts straight moneybags seems to me that the rumormill has misinformed you

DSC00125.jpg

^ ID WORRY LESS ABOUT THE RUMORMILL AND MORE ABOUT THE TREADMILL IF I WAS YOU

SLOE, SO YOU COULD RUN FASTER WHEN THEY COME TO GET YOU.

(" the only thing worse than having a stalker, is having a fat stalker"- Jodie Foster )

I really dont understand what you mean by RICH, Borf is just like you and me, just a regular guy,why i remember one time Borf's mom brought cupcakes and hot coco to the frieght yard. and his butler asked each of us how many marshmellows we wanted, I said 2 (lol) and Borf had 3, afterwords we hooked up some fly burners and and Borf had his limo driver take us to the spraypaint factory where his dad was, and guess what his dad bought it. oh boy, but thats not all later at Borfs mansion we raced jetskis in the backyard pool ( more like a private lake ) and we ate veggie burgers made from scratch by Borfs housekeeper/cook Lucy, who grew all the ingredients in the biosphere Borf's dad is building for the whole crew to live in after the end times. my only complaint was that everyone in Borfs family flys around with a personal jetpack strapped to thier back that Borf's mom made in her lab, and they are so loud than you have to use a microchip that they inject into your arm, so that you can read each others thoughts to communicate. other than that, the time machine in the basement and the aircraft carrier that floats in the pool ( more like a private lake ) are pretty cool and the moon bounce filled with million dollar bills is rad. but really Borf's is just a regular guy.

DSC00002.jpg

WE ARE THE STREETS.HOODLUMS

this is all bullshit. nobody is painting dc. red line has been buffed for two weeks. only two spots have been hit since. if nobody can even paint red line, how are the streets gonna get painted. ha. this thread should be closed till people actually start painting dc again. as in more than one or two people.

are you smoking dust?!?

shits been going up (as evident in prior posts)

blah blah blah red line

if you have a issue with the red line being bare hit it up (so i can write over you)

ahhaha yeah ok whatever you say richy rich you should crawl back to the mansion that you came from,

ps. get you facts straight moneybags seems to me that the rumormill has misinformed you

DSC00125.jpg

^ ID WORRY LESS ABOUT THE RUMORMILL AND MORE ABOUT THE TREADMILL IF I WAS YOU

SLOE, SO YOU COULD RUN FASTER WHEN THEY COME TO GET YOU.

(" the only thing worse than having a stalker, is having a fat stalker"- Jodie Foster )

AJ speaks the truth (and so does jodie foster)

moneybags? im pretty sure you were the one posting your stack of money cockwork... must be manic or schizo after yer boy left you to become jailbait and your 'rents left you home alone to go party it up in europe on their private yacht or some shit. go cry.

hahah you want to go there thats cool fat jokes coming from a dude who has a obease lardass parent off some jerry springer type shit and you want to talk shit, you no talent waitress keep posting the same 30 pictures over and over again you suck youve been writing for how long and your still some shit you have kids in your crew half as young as you that burn you anyday of the week

:lol: :lol: looks like you hit a nerve AJ :lol:

we shouldn't make fun of his disability, just because he cant hold his own weight doesnt mean we should tease him about it. lets just talk about his big ol' DSLs. (haha motherfucker looks like he got stung on the lips by a african killer bee or some shit :lol: )

(dont worry fat cheeks, itll all be over soon)

hahah you want to go there thats cool fat jokes coming from a dude who has a obease lardass parent off some jerry springer type shit and you want to talk shit, you no talent waitress keep posting the same 30 pictures over and over again you suck youve been writing for how long and your still some shit you have kids in your crew half as young as you that burn you anyday of the week

bump my nigga eon and amen and borf yo the yard is still popping off those fucking kids dont come through anymore and break in the cars for beer im still here ..........the black dude wit bonk that day ...........oooyeahhh i grabbed up all that paint when we got ran out the yard 2