Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DSC00058.jpg

CAST CPK.BDP. New York Ave. still running

(not directed toward Cast )( although you did beat up alooot of people )( not me though )(thanks)

.......thats not just on you though there seems to be general rule for such things in the game, kids paint they get better and then whoever is not as good as them is just a toy. but to me a toy is someone with a fucked up attitude toward what it means to be a writer, its something that can be learned, but it should be taught handed down from one writer to another. so instead of saying your shit is garbage, its horrible, etc. You could say, its good to see young writers trying to get on, going out and painting, maybe give him/her some pointers. who cares where it was painted. thats why dc didnt have a " scene " for so long. mutherfuckers to busy hating on each other. thats the internet version of what atb does, im not really looking to start a problem with anyone in here and most of us know each other, but im going to tell all of you the same thing i told nore, YOU DONT GET TO CHOOSE WHO BECOMES A WRITER. i think most of you forgot what it was like getting on in the begining, you dont know , and your just kinda feeling it out, painting what you think it is supposed to look like......shit, i got alotta kids i roll with that i have more experience and skill than, but that dont mean im not gonna be cool with them or rep a crew with them, and i meet new youngings all the time who are super cool and into learning about the culture and its history, and they hit thier names up when they go around the city, and some of them start to paint pieces and they get better

and then whoever is not as good as them is just a ...

.......thats not just on you though there seems to be general rule for such things in the game, kids paint they get better and then whoever is not as good as them is just a toy. but to me a toy is someone with a fucked up attitude toward what it means to be a writer, its something that can be learned, but it should be taught handed down from one writer to another. so instead of saying your shit is garbage, its horrible, etc. You could say, its good to see young writers trying to get on, going out and painting, maybe give him/her some pointers. who cares where it was painted. thats why dc didnt have a " scene " for so long. mutherfuckers to busy hating on each other. thats the internet version of what atb does, im not really looking to start a problem with anyone in here and most of us know each other, but im going to tell all of you the same thing i told nore, YOU DONT GET TO CHOOSE WHO BECOMES A WRITER. i think most of you forgot what it was like getting on in the begining, you dont know , and your just kinda feeling it out, painting what you think it is supposed to look like......shit, i got alotta kids i roll with that i have more experience and skill than, but that dont mean im not gonna be cool with them or rep a crew with them, and i meet new youngings all the time who are super cool and into learning about the culture and its history, and they hit thier names up when they go around the city, and some of them start to paint pieces and they get better

and then whoever is not as good as them is just a ...

I agree. Thats really inspiring to me. being a toy and having people rag on you all the time makes me feel like shit, but i just keep drawing and trying to progress. Like with that whole cop incident, i got SO pissed so i just drew alot and i learned alot of stuff from that experience and progressed alot too. So it's nice to hear that^^

hahahah dirt knows how to work it. light up that broccoli kid

and id rather see mr. mcgurts typing than a cameraphone photo of some toy graf under a bridge in the suburbs painted by people ive never even heard of and probably never will. try vandalism.

i could care less..the shit is on here..try dealin with it. i dont understand why ya'll gotta be some chumps actin like you know shit. but i guess i'm "toy":shakehead: