Chicago Graff

bufme1

Originally posted by lets chat

drem...what fuckin yard you EVER been to.....

youve got 1 day to post a flick or your a T#Y

your bored ha dremster rock oner ism WOOOWW>>>

im off to the yards....

my backyard to clen up my puppies dog shit.....

hurry up he needs to go again..!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey lets chat, weve already had our fling online. you made some sort of online dis in my direction. i got scared and ran home.

but oh wait, i wasn't going to the yard to paint, i was going to take some flicks...you'll see about 80 of them in the metal heads section that i took today. i gotta go shave now, would you like a picture of that when i'm done too?

TAR

SIZE=3]to everyone on this thread can you please contribute any pictures that you have of mine to my thread please. i am trying to collect as many flicks of mine as i can. unfortunately, i never take flicks. thank you very much. peace evanston/chicago.[/size]

CHICAGO GRAFF IS COOL, BUT A FELONY FOR GETTING BUSTED IS AS LITTLE TOO MUCH FOR MOST SANE MINDED WRITERS, NOT THAT THERE IS MUCH SANE MINDED WRITERS ANYWAY. CLUE TOLD ME TO ASK QUE FOR A MAP OF THE TUNNELS, BUT I DONT HAVE QUE'S NAUMBER OR CLUE, SO CAN SOMEONE HERE HELP ME OUT. I THINK ILL START PAINTING ALONG THE RICHBOY LINE AKA THE BLUE LINE,

Re: TAR

Originally posted by chingon

SIZE=3]to everyone on this thread can you please contribute any pictures that you have of mine to my thread please. i am trying to collect as many flicks of mine as i can. unfortunately, i never take flicks. thank you very much. peace evanston/chicago.[/size]

word, i got the arkay project flicks

Originally posted by cecs

I just got a bunch of rolls developed from the northside. Just wanted to know if anyone wanted me to post them.

Stuff from : Vespa, Hifon, Goma, Caso, Wiz, Owch, Jewa, Bcuz, Smyal(Smyle),SPM7, Caleb, 2-Crew, Nora, Choz, Dano.. and more

Up for trades if offered. -peace

yo post up the OWCH shit, thas my boy, do u got any of those BCUZ one liners? theyre dope

MAYBE IM JUST NEW TO THE CITY, MAYBE I DONT WANT TO GET RUN OVER BY A TRAIN? MAYBE IM A LITTLE SMARTER THAN THAT, JUST MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME OUT, FAVOR FOR A FAVOR, I KNOW PLACES IN AND OUT OF THE U.S.

Originally posted by lets chat

READ THIS ALL........

heres why i talk shit.....because most of ya all are fashion groupies....

not really down for the real shit.....

and wont bee here in 5 years...trust me...

its only a fad for most of ya...

fuckin faggits....rot on halsted...

lets chat has got a point....

damn straight that bcuz oneliner is the illest

not 'nough north side shit.. yall know we runnin it up north so stop frontin!

plo .. who the fuck lied to you and said that graff is an automatic felony? scribes on cta property are.. and anything on cta property..( so ive been told) so stop using made up ass excuses for why you dont paint..

and yo .. that avel is too cold..

Originally posted by Sega Genesis

hahahahathe RUMORS must be true!!!

TOYHOE!!!

Did he finally quit, or is it just because he changed his name for the fourth time?

-Can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen-

:crazy: :D :D :crazy:

Archived