Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sect one

all stolen flix not close to being done postin yet so you see chicago is really tight just no one knows about chicago because we arent out for fame ...... and to top that this is mostly 1 crew in 1 neighborhood thats right one neighborhood 26th street (little village) for you who care to know......mostly hispanic neighborhood..... wow if you seen some our nothside graff you guys would NEVER talk stuff about chicago again..... ill flick some northside stuff but for the time being more little village stuff....

i hope your talking about the north side acouple of years ago before they turned cabrini into a suburb

Guest GoetzeETG
Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

happy new years, GET SLOPPED!

oh .. who heard the graff show on WNUR (89.3) like 2 nights ago? they had some oooooold school heads on there.. i cant remember to many names, one was page, they had some btb cats , xmen, uac(i think).. that shit was cool though.

chosen was on and so was rude i think. i remember hearing that rude got ticketed. is that shit on every sat. and sun.? if so...

Guest GoetzeETG

you know what? im fucking sick of this shit. every writer in chicago has sand up their ass. WHAT THE FUCK!? whered all this beef come from? stop acting like a bunch of bitches. just go out, write, dont give a shit about what everyone ways. we're all the same here. he both want to acomplish 1 fucking goal. to get fame. if you see some shit that you think is wack, keep it to yourself. no need to cause fights. when i was getting into graffiti, my guy told me to be ready for a war, and to fight. it shouldn't fucking be that way. he shouldn't have to say shit like that. cant you just respect the art of graffiti? without getting into fights? and if someone gets all in your face like, "oh your a wack ass toy", cant you just say,"well thats your opinion" or "why dont you help me out on lettering" or... anything. you know what im trying to say? be fucking peacful. i mean, what does all this hate solve?

i know it's been said waaaay to fuckin' often but fuck it, i need to say it....

"cant we all just get along?"

Guest schick1

whoa mad props to krylon for sharing the frequencies, thank you much. people in chicago just need to start doing shit. who cares if there is "BeeF" you know if you dont like it dont involve your self. oppions are like asshole you know the rest.........anyways just be on youre own shit it seems to me there are not enough people doing that, and thats were the problem stems from.

Originally posted by GoetzeETG

you know what? im fucking sick of this shit. every writer in chicago has sand up their ass. WHAT THE FUCK!? whered all this beef come from? stop acting like a bunch of bitches. just go out, write, dont give a shit about what everyone ways. we're all the same here. he both want to acomplish 1 fucking goal. to get fame. if you see some shit that you think is wack, keep it to yourself. no need to cause fights. when i was getting into graffiti, my guy told me to be ready for a war, and to fight. it shouldn't fucking be that way. he shouldn't have to say shit like that. cant you just respect the art of graffiti? without getting into fights? and if someone gets all in your face like, "oh your a wack ass toy", cant you just say,"well thats your opinion" or "why dont you help me out on lettering" or... anything. you know what im trying to say? be fucking peacful. i mean, what does all this hate solve?

i know it's been said waaaay to fuckin' often but fuck it, i need to say it....

"cant we all just get along?"

HEY GOATCHEEZE SHUT THE FUCK UP.....your probubly a little nerd who got punched in the face already .....drink yo milk littal bruder

hey beef is beef this graffiti shit is still street shit criminal shit.....niggaz need to know the peckin order and sometimes niggas get ruffed up if you cant hang dont come to the park.....

any way yeah we got a lot of shit talkin here but so what it makes fo good stories....

hey code bore is still a nerd hes only gonna beat some eggs .....

THIS THREAD DOES NEED TO BE CLOSED IT HAS RUN ITS COURSE......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well then stop yappin and start a new one with brand new flix........

yeah power to the third degree!! what was this about :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by swiss cheese

I was trying to click on the Chicago thread, but hit the Pittsburgh one accidently. I was like....."oh shit finally some dope street bombing", then i realized it wasnt chicago.

Maybe you should take a trip to Pittsburgh?

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by lets chat

you guys know why theres so much brown paint...?

cuz the city is out buffin you fuckin TOYZZZZ....

if your shit was fresh theyld leave it fuckin hottoyz

the city does buff. at least your really fresh and i'm sure they keep your stuff up.

Archived