Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a bunch of rolls developed from the northside. Just wanted to know if anyone wanted me to post them.

Stuff from : Vespa, Hifon, Goma, Caso, Wiz, Owch, Jewa, Bcuz, Smyal(Smyle),SPM7, Caleb, 2-Crew, Nora, Choz, Dano.. and more

Up for trades if offered. -peace

Originally posted by cecs

I just got a bunch of rolls developed from the northside. Just wanted to know if anyone wanted me to post them.

Stuff from : Vespa, Hifon, Goma, Caso, Wiz, Owch, Jewa, Bcuz, Smyal(Smyle),SPM7, Caleb, 2-Crew, Nora, Choz, Dano.. and more

Up for trades if offered. -peace

i would be interested to see what you have.

Originally posted by mosluggo

UKCM was a war between KCM and Ku crew-who knows whatever happened to those KU guys and I don't have flicks...

hmmm...i'm thinking of earlier times...early early 90s. not a crew, at least i don't think so. he wrote uckm, or U Cant Katch Me....

Originally posted by dremster

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/pb5b28f501bd9335264820c12ca7d5d84/fce6831f.jpg'>

hey once again. i'm not looking for flicks of some kcm or ku or uk or whatever..this is way before that time....like 92 ish...someone tell me their was a uckm just so i know i'm not crazy and shit. werd. merry xmas chi. i'm bored and off to the yard.

drem...what fuckin yard you EVER been to.....

youve got 1 day to post a flick or your a T#Y

Archived