Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by erie1cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

cmw

Erie shut your big fat chinnese buffet eating ass up and take your ass

to the yards and paint a train or I will kidnapp one of them ugly

ass cats you got and sell them to the same chinnese buffet your

big fat ass eats at:D

Originally posted by cecs

My scanner is so messed up so the quality is horrible. Until I get my scanner fixed I can email anyone a few flicks if they want any.

Owcher

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400213790_001P.jpg'>

yo this shit doesnt work i tried copy and pastin it, but that duznt work either, repost?

Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

damn straight that bcuz oneliner is the illest

not 'nough north side shit.. yall know we runnin it up north so stop frontin!

plo .. who the fuck lied to you and said that graff is an automatic felony? scribes on cta property are.. and anything on cta property..( so ive been told) so stop using made up ass excuses for why you dont paint..

and yo .. that avel is too cold..

are you bcuz?

me? bcuz? shit.. i wish.. i just like to take fliks of his shit and bite his styles ( only on paper) then i kinda get a feel for what it would be like to be in his shoes.. you know to be cool like him.

hes tha only cool one tho. i dont like that vespa character, i dont know why bcuz chills with that cat. i mean common .. a vespa is some fag ass scooter from italy, that motha fucker sounds a lil loose in the wrist(think about it).. and my boy said he met dude at a chill spot and he(vespa) was smokin a virginia slim, when vespa asked my friend if he wanted a "puff" (see what i mean about that wrist being loose?) my boy smacked the shit outta him. now that i think about it, this other dude i chill with said that he met bcuz and bcuz said he'd never met vespa.. that vespa just does fillins next to his... i dont know if its true .. but once again sounds kinda gay..

hey HENDRIX....befo you come ova and kidnap one of my soldiers you betta take a benadryl.......after all that are you that mad i didnt leave your ass a tip at that chinese joint your bussen at...? my mistake,, was that your christmas shopping money...when you come over ill put 2 dollars at the door for you...dont discrace jimmy and take you paxel....little man

HENDRIX i send you a application for the dubb but since you think the ravenswood has tunnels we decided against it...

dont hate on me bruther

your the rookie...

paint a train ...im sure i know who you are and im sure ive done my share.....

HOW ABOUT YOU...???????ARE YOU CREDIABLE...

O' that would mean i would know who you are and we couldnt have that.....RIGHT HENDRIX..?

if im wrong youll let us and 12oz know the truth behind the 60's rock star

slash wanna be cmdubber.....

Archived