Poison Ivy

swedish erotica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm in the forest two weeks straight every summer for the last 5 summers straight, i get four weeks out there this year, i've never gotten poison ivy... i've rubbed it all over myself and bitten pieces of it before... never gotten it. i'm not allergic =]]]

buttttttttttt!

i've seen SO many people get it. oh so many. steroid cream will get rid of it. if you have to itch it, slap it rather than scratching and use aloe to cool it off.

[pee.ess. it is possible to get it in your mouth. my friend nick got it in there last summer... he also got it on his scalp and all over his ears. be careful.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had been doin fuckin AMAZING this summer, hadn't caught poison ivy once yet when usually I would have had it 10 times by now

Then the other day I notice a tiny spot on my finger, ok, whatever, I can control that

Then last night I got drunk and decided painting Amtrak in shorts and a wifebeater was a good idea, and I'm fuckin COVERED

Hands, arms, legs, chest, neck, possibly a spot on my face, and I'm almost 100% positive I've got it in my throat

BHG01DE21F01.jpg

I had it worse than this when I was younger...

Had to go to the hospital... It was horrid..

I freaked people out...

It was wicked nasty.. Blistering almost everywhere... I basically worked outdoors in a patch that I wasn't aware of...

for me i have this tube of shit that was prescribed to me way back in the day when i had it real bad and i have been using it for years and years when ever it came back to haunt me and it has almost run out. when it does... im screwed