• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dik.n.ur.ear

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

bump for the title and for nice flicks

by the way....

is that VEGAN byc....as in the San Francisco vegan who writes with gize and naroc....or a drifferent one

different one.

i appreciate all the complaints, it is kinda ironic how pictures are posted here to look at and enjoy, however, with mindless banter of whose styles belong where, one is steered away from even giving a damn whether or not posting stuff here is even worth the trouble.

i wanna see how gangsta you are, but i can't see the proof....that last sentence was VERY complicated by the way buddy.

What happened to the pictures?? They were just about to go into the infamous Macintosh HD files...

i erased them because quite frankly i was sick of being hated on. i know nobodys opinion should be worth a damn given this is a message board and whatnot, but i think this is what did it.

arms:

someone is chomping hard...

maybe some other time

It's because there are always some dumb fucks comin in sayin shit is resembles someone elses...or whatever. Don't you just hate it when some people are jackasses, and they ruin it for everyone else? I saw the pictures, and I did think they were good. I liked Robot. Anyway, ya'll are "suckas."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this