What's in your pocket - PHOTOTHREAD

RumPuncher

how much do you think it would cost to ship a butterfinger to california from australia?

....fuck it id rather have you ship me some vegemite....im still wondering what that stuff tastes like....bitter? sour?..

haha why the fuck would you want me to post a butterfinger when you can buy them where you are. i have only posted internationally a couple of times but its always cheaper than i expect.

let me move house and get organised and then i'll post you some vegemite.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha why the fuck would you want me to post a butterfinger when you can buy them where you are. i have only posted internationally a couple of times but its always cheaper than i expect.

let me move house and get organised and then i'll post you some vegemite.

lol.....i was just curious to see if australian butterfingers taste any different from american butterfingers!....:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this thread cuz I remembered Dog havin a Louis Vuitton wallet and since I got one yesterday I had to let everyone know I was now ballin at his level. Actually though, since I didn't buy it I'm guessing we're not on quite the same level...oh well, bump regardless

Wallet

Cell phone without service (time and gaming purposes)

MP3 player

2 packs of cigarettes

5 lighters

3 matchbooks

Yellow meanstreak

Shades

Girl crap: perfume, mirror, lipgloss, mascara hair goop, eyeliner

Ibuprofen

Gum

Money Order

Theater tickets?

UA results