My crackhead neighbors stole my ps2

David Hasselhoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the mid 90's my pops went through a crackhead phase. he used to bring mad stank bitches to the crib so they could suck his dick and share crack or whatever (still makes me sick to this day thinking about that shit). Unfortunately, I ended up knowing a couple of them by name. So when my boombox came up missing I went outside and gripped "crackwhore Rene" up and threatened to break her in half if she didn't give me my shit back. She saw how serious I was and snitched out "crackwhore Cookie". So I see Crackwhore Cookie walking by the crib less than an hour later, jet downstairs, and grip her up and tell her how I'm gonna cut off her fucking head if she don't give me my shit back. So she takes me a few houses down to where she sold it, I knock on the door, crackwhore Cookie bolts the fuck out but whatever cause as soon as the neighbor opens the door I see my shit right there in the living room, walk in and grab it, bitch starts in on me about how she just paid 5 bucks for it and I tell her to fuck off. Get your money back from Cookie. And I go home with my shit. Go home and grip my oldman up and scream in his face that the next time I see one of them Micheal Jacksons Thriller extras in the crib I'm gonna throw them and him out the fucking window.

my roommate already called the police, which probably wasnt a very good idea because now if we fuck the guys up they will know it was us. also i doubt they will find our shit over there.

So you knew who stole your shit, but did nothing about it then your roomate called the cops...I'mma be honest here, I don't really think you were ever gunna fuck anyone up

Edit: I mean in life, not just this situation

The thing is that crackheads are not people.

This gives you the right to do whatever the fuck you want to them to get your shit back.

And, it's not even as though they are scary, because they have no emotions and cant remember shit that happened 5 seconds ago, so repercussions of your actions are going to be unlikely.

Ultra violence, threats and a whole lot of shouting in their grills will help you locate your ps2.

Back in the mid 90's my pops went through a crackhead phase. he used to bring mad stank bitches to the crib so they could suck his dick and share crack or whatever (still makes me sick to this day thinking about that shit). Unfortunately, I ended up knowing a couple of them by name. So when my boombox came up missing I went outside and gripped "crackwhore Rene" up and threatened to break her in half if she didn't give me my shit back. She saw how serious I was and snitched out "crackwhore Cookie". So I see Crackwhore Cookie walking by the crib less than an hour later, jet downstairs, and grip her up and tell her how I'm gonna cut off her fucking head if she don't give me my shit back. So she takes me a few houses down to where she sold it, I knock on the door, crackwhore Cookie bolts the fuck out but whatever cause as soon as the neighbor opens the door I see my shit right there in the living room, walk in and grab it, bitch starts in on me about how she just paid 5 bucks for it and I tell her to fuck off. Get your money back from Cookie. And I go home with my shit. Go home and grip my oldman up and scream in his face that the next time I see one of them Micheal Jacksons Thriller extras in the crib I'm gonna throw them and him out the fucking window.

haha, "Michael Jackson Thriller extras"...

i knew a crackhead who swears he would see a ghost all the time. one time he thought he had pinned the ghost down with tacks onto the couch. there was an outline of a body on the couch and he was like, "i got him! i fucking finally got him!!"

im a sucker for inspirational stories. thumbs ap!

if they're meth heads you could always just take the ps2 back and replace it with a box of broken shit, they'll have more fun with that anyways.

no doubt...I used to know a guy that was high on tina all the time...his house was full of crap he scavenged he was in the process of repairing/dismanteling/etc....it was depressing to look at so we stopped kicking it

Archived