Thank You/Curse You Alcohol

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr
Fuck you alcohol.......period

now we all know you don't really mean this, sobriety is no reason to be mean the the friend who has always been there for you. just think about it, alcohol has always been your friend and always be your friend.

who is going to be there for you when you get wasted and start fights with your friends? alcohol

who is going to be there when your girl leaves you because you drink to much? alcohol

who is going to be there when you lose your job for showing up wasted everyday? alcohol

who is going to help you tell your friends how you really feel about them? alcohol you fucking assholes.

who is going to help you forget all those stupid things you do when you are drunk? alcohol

see alcohol is really your dearest friend and i don't think its fair some of you are talking about abandoning alcohol when all its done is help you.

Guest spectr
none of those are good reasons.

Alcohol has done a fine job of splintering the already fractured relations i have with my ex

lens see this is sobriety speaking, sobriety is not your friend. with alcohol you can get drunk and not even remember your ex.

Thank you alcohol for:

Keeping me employed as a musician in the bar scene.

As EastBayPowerHouse said two chicks at once.

F U alcohol for:

getting my leg and armpit shaved when i was 16

fat chick that one time. not huge but just out of my comfort zone...

diskey whick

Guest spectr
yea! to drinking around available women even if i am not available.

boo! to drinking patron outta the bottle. yeah i do that kind of thing.

it wasnt so pleasant the next morning.

thats only because you didn't drink out of the bottle the next morning...

fuck you alcohol for falling off a portable freezer, 2 metres to the ground onto my face, splitting my chin open and fucking both my arms

but alcohol is the thing that brings people together these days, how many times have you been out and never actually be confident enough to chat whereas when drunk it all comes easy, especially women.

Thank You alcohol for helping me not bite my tongue at times and just saying shit to my girl that I couldnt get away with sober.

Thank you alcohol for allowing me to blame what I said on you, so I could get away with it.

Thank You alcohol for just plain being there for me, ha.

Curse you for making me do one of the dumbest things in my life...........and we'll leave it at that.