i work at a motha fuckin nursing home

Right Said Fred

I test the loss prevention department of a lot of major electronics stores' date=' ha.[/quote']

As awesome as your lack of a job is, this post also makes me think of how awesome of a job LP is...my brother does it for Home Depot, the most work he ever has to do is yoke someone up and fill out some paperwork. He gets paid to walk around all day and/or watch cameras. As soon as a few legal things are cleared up for me I'mma go apply anywhere possible for an LP job...maybe squeeze in a few criminal justice classes too, that seems to help

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Corporate sales

Lens---------------> white boy with a white collar

Account Executive ----> You have officially been one-up'd

Money is good but is it worth the price of being happy!?

(boutta quit move down to key west with friends and play drums to make my living enjoy the semi tropical climate have de seck's with de hawt womons in de beerkeenees zat awr oon vakat-i-on wee wee pee pee hawn hawn)

Then maybe open a bar down there with the guy and his fiance i am going down there with...

I am the lead guitar player and singer of the band Modest Mouse.

sucks for you...

actually i kinda like them just wanted to crush your spirits if it was true...YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU'LL MEET ON THE HYPERGLOBALMEGANET

I work at a store. And speaking of LPs' date=' our dude got his face fucking rocked in the parking lot last week.[/quote']

I never understood why places sometimes hire little guys. I have dumped a few LPs head first into the concrete for trying to stop me. haha. There was another place that hired some lady in her mid 40s or so. She tried to bear hug me. I just broke her hold and pushed her down on the floor. She started screaming for help like i punched the shit out of her. hahaha.