Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TAPSit

Fuck Gavin

The War Against Taggers: The City Gets Tough

by Officer Christopher Putz

Graffiti vandalism is the type of crime that can negatively change an entire neighborhood and spread if left unchecked. Not only does the actual property owner suffer as a result; we all suffer. It makes us feel unsafe and often leads to other problems. If there is graffiti on the building, you might assume it is alright to throw gum wrappers on the ground and spit gum on the sidewalk.

The whole thing is hella long I just thought that this was the funniest part..you can read the rest here...

http://www.sfaa.org/magazine/archives/05/aug/0508.putz.html

Another ridiculous thing is that reward on Benet he does those BNE stickers..The pigs think it stands for "break n Enter".. If anybody thinks this shit is retarded please feel free to comment, or if you have any other ridiculous items please share!

/No graff content.

And I can't tell you how many times I have stepped in gum when I am looking at a wall. I think dude might be right about that shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!
The War Against Taggers: The City Gets Tough

by Officer Christopher Putz

Graffiti vandalism is the type of crime that can negatively change an entire neighborhood and spread if left unchecked. Not only does the actual property owner suffer as a result; we all suffer. It makes us feel unsafe and often leads to other problems. If there is graffiti on the building, you might assume it is alright to throw gum wrappers on the ground and spit gum on the sidewalk.

The whole thing is hella long I just thought that this was the funniest part..you can read the rest here...

www.sfaa.org/magazine/archives/05/aug/0508.putz.html

Another ridiculous thing is that reward on ****** he does those BNE stickers..The pigs think it stands for "break n Enter".. If anybody thinks this shit is retarded please feel free to comment, or if you have any other ridiculous items please share!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!_)((!*(!*&&*(!(*!&

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Guest nutsonmychin!

CAN A MOD PLLLEEEEZZZZ EDIT THE OP!!?

Guest nutsonmychin!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MORON EVER.

EVER

holy shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!

no.

people who post information like that on the fucking internet.

you gonna go cash in on that reward now?

Not knowing who a mayor of a city where he doesn't live doesn't mean he's a retard. i couldn't even tell you who the mayor of my city is. Shit.

/No graff content.

And I can't tell you how many times I have stepped in gum when I am looking at a wall. I think dude might be right about that shit.

My bad missed the no graff content...

Guest nutsonmychin!
Not knowing who a mayor of a city where he doesn't live doesn't mean he's a retard. i couldn't even tell you who the mayor of my city is. Shit.

i was referring to the op.

did you read it?

How is that retarded? It's an article. i've seen hella graff shit on here. Every news article posted on this shit says it'll have a reward for anyone who gives info that leads to the arrest and capture of the person...

no.

people who post information like that on the fucking internet.

you gonna go cash in on that reward now?

naw homie I found ALL that info already on here..so I just moved it here so ppl can bitch..no diss intended

Whatever that shit was funny to me. I'm always stepping in gum and shit when I'm writing. Fucking tag bombers.

Guest nutsonmychin!

edit.

awsome.

Well when they take that cat to jail and site this website as proof he did them, I guess i'll see your point. But yeah dropping info is bad, whatevs. All my stickers say grits so I'm not worried.

Guest nutsonmychin!

forget it.

i find it to be the best policy to not discuss other ppl's shit here, and offer up information to the cops reading this.

but whatevs

It's pretty clear what Porkchop is talking about.

She even edited it herself in her first post as an example.

this dude i went to high school with claimed to have a twin cousin named gavin. same dude also claimed to have shot a man in the hand who was pointing a gun at him 100 yards way at dusk in the woods.

needless to say, the kid was a story teller.

A story teller with good aim.

Yeah, that first post should be edited.

I saw it and wrote if off on the 'can't be that stupid can he?' tip.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now