President Bush Made me Late For Work Today

MitchThe$nitch

That son of bitch Bush was galavanting around the Chicago area this morning and stopped in for breakfast at a somewhat famous breakfast place. So the secret service shut down one block going east, west, north, and south. So I had to stand there while his stupid convoy drove by (i was doing the suttle middle finger as people were eaving like sheeps).

So all in all I had to walk all the way aroud this territory they blocked off in order to get to my building. I was 30 minutes late though I think it went unnoticed- Bush sucks. All the while I was thinking about what I would say to him if he sat next to me while I was eating breakfast...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw, the poor guy (Bush). What kind of foreign policy plan would you have if shortly after waking up from a drinking / coke binge that lasted for the whole of your father's presidency and vice presidency you were shoved into office with King Koopa (Cheney)?

I would just be like I think its a smart thing that we are sending more troops to die in iraq just so we dont dishonor the troops who already died there...

then i would reach in my wallet pull out all the money I had and give it to him see if he would take that as an advance and get us a discount on a couple barrels of oil...

bush was elected twice as the war in iraq was/is his mess therefore america wanted him to still handle it....

its rather good thet he got elected again.... more spotlight on him to show america the fool he is... and the mistakes he continues to make....

Archived