Beer...the nectar of the gods

BLOODVOMIT 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gasface.

the coors family are one of the most ultra-conservative familys in the country. they drop millions of dollars in funding for think tanks to pursue their right wing ideals. no love here. it's a bummer to read that blue moon is made by them, cuz i'll drink one from time to time. not anymore.

don't support coors, the coors family or right wing ideals and agendas.

I read your quote, took note, agreed and promptly went out and bought a 12er of coors light...

coors light is the best shit. hardly no hangovers.... no too gassy.... I can drink like 30 on a real hot 4th of july with mad grilled food and iz...

I'm an alcoholic who drinks alot and so I need to watch my wieght and alcoholic intake...I love good tasting beer, but I like drinking a nice cold beer after playing b-ball or jogging or hiking a mountain.... all that dark shit just makes me feel blaoted after a few... corona light is good, but tastes kinda like coors lighht and being cheap (not poor), I prefer to save $3

plus a few years ago my buddy saw a fr8 we did in Boston out in Golden Co at the Coors factory....

plus cans are better, I love getting coors 24oz dueces after work and chilling at the park or going jogging

nah' date=' girls are allowed to be faggots about drinking[/quote']

well, i'm really not a faggot when it comes to drinking...i'm what you would call a "heavy" drinker. i know my alcohol and my beer, but sometimes you want a little fruit in your sip. last night happened to be that night. gay nights call for gay drinks

bigbottles.gif

The Natural Choice... 100% unadulterated freshness

no sugars, no salts, no preservatives, NO HANGOVERS!

$4 for 6 or .75 a bottle at the legion

StegmaierLionDeluxPort_big.gif

Pours a clear yellowish color, with a white head. Lots of carbonation here, sweet smell, some corn, etc. Light, sweet, grainy taste.

$10 a case or $1 a bottle at the bar.

These beers are local to PA and im guessing some Ohio, so the price is cheap.. these are quality beers.. the price doesnt reflect the quality.. quote me on that.