Movie Anti-Recommendation Thread

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B000AYEL10.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

If you've ever wondered what Kurt Cobain would have felt like after coming down on heroin, then getting hit in the face with a brick rendering him incapable of not only being unable to form complete sentances, but unable to form single words, then being surrounded by gay sex, this is the movie for you. It's two hours of all this and nothing more. Oh, and he lives in a castle in the woods.

YEAH THIS MOVIE IS SUCH A GLORIFIED PILE OF SHIT. "KURT COBAIN IS GOD" IS BASICALLY WHAT I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS WERE TRYING TO TELL ME. SHIT.

B000AYEL10.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

If you've ever wondered what Kurt Cobain would have felt like after coming down on heroin, then getting hit in the face with a brick rendering him incapable of not only being unable to form complete sentances, but unable to form single words, then being surrounded by gay sex, this is the movie for you. It's two hours of all this and nothing more. Oh, and he lives in a castle in the woods.

most horrible movie i has ever seen

ALL NEW WES CRAVEN IS VERY BAD.

BUT WHAT ABOUT NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST, (ORIGINAL) THE HILLS HAVE EYES, AND (ORIGINAL) LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT? I LIKED THOSE MOVIES.

The original Nightmare was ok, didn't see the original Hills Have Eyes, but I saw Last House on the Left and I couldn't stand it, it was an exploitation flick without the self-awareness.

spun_verdvd.jpg

so fuckin awful.

B00005JM23.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yup, fucking awful. I never thought that I'd have to watch the chick from American Pie take a shit. At least, not in a Hollywood film. Nothing was worthwhile in that movie, you're better off watching the Frontline episode on Meth.

B00005JM23.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yup, fucking awful. I never thought that I'd have to watch the chick from American Pie take a shit. At least, not in a Hollywood film. Nothing was worthwhile in that movie, you're better off watching the Frontline episode on Meth.

that movie was a pile of hookworm-infected cat-shit.

i fucking HATED this movie

i actually really liked closer. its not one of my top ten movies or anything but i thought it was pretty decent.

also natalie portman is gorgeous with short red hair.

i actually really liked closer. its not one of my top ten movies or anything but i thought it was pretty decent.

also natalie portman is gorgeous with short red hair.

in all honesty, i've tried to watch this movie twice and both times i fell asleep. the "interweb chat scene" is mildy amusing. r u going2 lol?

I agree with most of these but Crash and Elephant were good movies. The Godfather part 3 was such complete garbage shit it took me two times to get through it. And this movie I walked out on, watched the ending a year later after a friend insitied the ending made the movie...and it still sucked:

B00005JLRI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What was cool about Elephant was how Van Sant did shots that were 5 minutes long without a cut, while using tracks and not having them in the picture, even going around 90 degree corners. It's a pretty astounding technical feat. I also liked how everyone in the film actually went to that high school and he got them to act surprisingly realistic. It took me a few hours to fully appreciate the film, made me think afterwards about the film which is rare. It seems boring but he was trying to convey how mundane and routine a day in high school is. It made the shooting all the more brutal. The shower-kissing was excessive. I hate how he always throws homesexuality into his films no matter how gratuitious it is.

Anyone wanting to post pictures of movies, amazon.com allows hotlinking of their images. Just type in the name, click on the image so you get the bigger image and hotlink it.

That said:

B000067FP8.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I remember loving this as a kid. I watched an hour of it last night and it's fucking awful. The only thing good about it was Hulk Hogan. Speaking of which,

B0000696HX.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

No!

B000BVM1R8.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Even more no!

B000067J1M.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The absolute fucking pits, yet I've seen it 3 or 4 times.

B000067FP8.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I think this movie is good. It is certainly a very strange sequel to Gremlins 1, but I think they people who were making it were just into having a good time with entertaining concepts and visuals. ALTHOUGH THAT FEMALE GREMLIN IS FUCKING DISGUSTING LOOKING.

MRS DOUBTFIRE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE TOO YEAH I AGREE

HILARIOUS - HIS "BREASTS" WENT AFLAME - FUCK YOU.

FUCKING PETTING ZOO FOR YOUR KID'S BIRTHDAY - EAT SHIT, YOU GOD DAM JACKASS.

B0007US7DA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I haven't seen this, but just looking at the box cover at Blockbuster makes me feel sick to my stomach. When I start to think about the possibility of actually being forced to watch it, I start violently retching like Rutger Hauer from A Clockwork Orange.

at least four times worse than the second one.

Archived