I'm graduating from high school today.

Issac Brock

so i take it u passed that class u were all worried about..

congrats

Yup, barely. I passed one quarter and passed the exam (which was a project) so I passed.

Thanks for the advice oldies but goodies, I am going to college. To be exact, I'm going to wayne state university in detroit at least to start. I am studying a few basics but looking to maybe go premed if I can handle it. I'm smart, but I've never tried in school so I have to see how it goes when I do. I'm also into photography, which I am taking a class in, but mostly for the easy A and some excuses to go out and get shots. Photo shots that is.

As far as traveling, I am definitely wanting to do a lot of that. Mostly I am interested in big cities. Everything else, frankly, bores me. This summer I am making stops in Montreal and NYC, along with some other locations that are more rural beauty type stuff, which is boring, but not that bad. I hope to eventually transfer to somewhere in New york, montreal, chicago, la, something exciting.

I didn't even think of people giving me advice, but I'm enjoying it. I've heard a lot about the credit card debt, so I'll be sure to avoid even really using credit cards. Debit, baby. And I plan on starting to save for retirement (once I get a job). So bring on the advice if you have any. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yup, barely. I passed one quarter and passed the exam (which was a project) so I passed.

Thanks for the advice oldies but goodies, I am going to college. To be exact, I'm going to wayne state university in detroit at least to start. I am studying a few basics but looking to maybe go premed if I can handle it. I'm smart, but I've never tried in school so I have to see how it goes when I do. I'm also into photography, which I am taking a class in, but mostly for the easy A and some excuses to go out and get shots. Photo shots that is.

As far as traveling, I am definitely wanting to do a lot of that. Mostly I am interested in big cities. Everything else, frankly, bores me. This summer I am making stops in Montreal and NYC, along with some other locations that are more rural beauty type stuff, which is boring, but not that bad. I hope to eventually transfer to somewhere in New york, montreal, chicago, la, something exciting.

I didn't even think of people giving me advice, but I'm enjoying it. I've heard a lot about the credit card debt, so I'll be sure to avoid even really using credit cards. Debit, baby. And I plan on starting to save for retirement (once I get a job). So bring on the advice if you have any. :)

get a good job if you are going to live in la or nyc

My graduation was last month

It was inside an auditorium...I guess to save us from mosquitoes-West Nile-impending death....you know, the perks of county life

Went to one Grad party, it was great...met the that special someone for which I now hide from/have a heart attack every time I see a green-blue car...my nightstalker

uhh...be careful

one a lighter note, Im on my new laptop right now, son

i didn't learn to study until i got into college. highschool is so repetative that you just don't do shit

in that kind of environment. in college, if u fail, it's all on u. and ur paying big money for an

education. i figure, if i skip out on class, i'm wasting about a bill right there.

and for the whole debt thing, i don't use credit cards. i only use cash or debit. try not to pull out

loans if u can, and apply for financial aid. look into scholarships and what not.

$0.02

i just pasted my junior year with extra credits

so im graduating in half year for my senior year

I have you beat. This is my third year of high school that is coming to a close. But I got my credits finished early so....I don't have a senior year. I'm going to college.

I have you beat. This is my third year of high school that is coming to a close. But I got my credits finished early so....I don't have a senior year. I'm going to college.

Niceee... i would have had the same if i didnt transfer from a cathlic school to a public one.i lost my religion credits and some others.but if i went to public school in the beginging i would have had the same thing as you.

congrats also

congrats..

man i was so mad at my graduation..

i have a hard last name..so they said if you have a last name that is difficult to pronouce come up here and we'll put notes..on how it should be pronounced..

wow the first day in all of my school years.. someone would be pronouncing my last name right.. i was happy..

guess what?

they call my name.. and THEY BUTCHER my first name.. (which is easy) but they got my last name right..

go figure..haha