marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the reason stealing flicks is wrong is because its 2006 and actually DOING graffiti is only half the battle. taking pictures and posting them on the web is just as important. thats why if anyone steals my flicks' date=' i'll cross out their flicks. forever.[/quote']

boy ive had to cross out some flicks in my day god damn i say GOD DAMN!:D

the reason stealing flicks is wrong is because its 2006 and actually DOING graffiti is only half the battle. taking pictures and posting them on the web is just as important. thats why if anyone steals my flicks' date=' i'll cross out their flicks. forever.[/quote']

stop your whining, it's called pubic domain honey. ;)

please tell me you are being sarcastic.

because what the fuckin hell are you talking about.

posting pictures of graffiti on the internet is not a battle at all. it's as easy as sitting around your fucking living room naked.

to think it's important is even more retarded

because if you're doing anything worthwhile, someone else is going to see your shit and flick it and post it

posting pictures of graffiti on the internet is not a battle at all. it's as easy as sitting around your fucking living room naked.

because if you're doing anything worthwhile, someone else is going to see your shit and flick it and post it

if someone risks their freedom to bring you the flicks then you can't go stealing them unless you're ready to flickbeef. thats the game, toy

Sarcasm detective.