marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pure comedy.....flick stealin, keepin the game real on the net, "flik beef'n" WTF?....LOL

DST doing it up in VA...now thats whats up....BIG UP DST...BMORE TO VA....

BIG SOAK THESE CATS DONT KNOW HOW SERIOUS IT REALLY CAN GET.......SEE WE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY " DA SILENT TERROR " DOIN SHIT THOROUGH DICK SLAPPIN TOYS

BUT ON THE REAL FUCK YALL AND ALL THIS PHOTO STEALIN SHIT UNLESS YOU GOT THAT SHIT REGISTERED COPYWRITTEN IN DC SUCK A DICK YOU SHOULD FEAL GOOD SOMEBODY WANTS TO REGERGATATE YOUR GARBAGE AND IF YOU PLAYIN THAN COOL BUT WHERE IM FROM WE GO HARD OR GO HOME SO EXCUSE MY GANGSTA.....LOL DST BA CREW BURNIN AMARICA KAROCK BMORE TO VA .................

I seen Aest, and he told me he draws pieces while mediating on blunt smoke..you can tell cuz he ill. Real writers get spiritual with this shht XBilly CrushX...I douse my cans in Egyptian Musk and pray to Allah and I ain't ever been busted by Jake.

Respect to Aest..

Aight i really gotta finish this phresh beat..

Salt of the Earth.