marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[:MESSAGE BEGIN:]

Hello Hello i will be here just for the weekend,

Thank you all for coming to my retirement funneral!

Yes it is true my dad did clean tile for a living just to support us. And my mom thinks shes a psychologist, go figure. Anyways its good to be retired living on a boat on the gulf of mexico. They finally go me that satelite hookup for the internet with all that money i got from the Abused Writers Foundation. They said getting donations on the street corners of tidewater was a bitch, but they came through none the less. Anyways, thanks for all the good times and bad times, if it wasnt for you my ex-name wouldnt be out there. Now its time to say the prayers!!:)

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to whoever my (Chuck Taylor) soles to keep, and if it wakes before I dye, I pray that I go out either from too many fumes in my brain or out with a bang from the front of a Chessie System steam locomotive!!

So if those guys want to stay on the dead words dick, thats fine with me. The name that possessed that boy no longer matters as far as im concerned.

Good night and sleep tight America.

Rip mako from miami and the one in europe from wayback.

And big ups to the new one in europe and anyof those new guys getting up around the states with it.

Peace out.

[:MESSAGE END:]

Recieved 20:48

July 2, 2006

GENERAL SALT WHERE YOU @ SON!!!!!I STILL WANT TO SEE THAT GRAFFITI BURNER OF A PARROT CRUSHING A CAN OF RUSTO....

Patience my son...

Fa'all ya'll that don't know...Parrots are some real old school birds..they been around for a long time. I heard that Cope 2 used to crush the MTA's with a Parrot on his shoulder to confuse the Poe-Poe when he'd get busted. They'd raid the yard and scoop him up but they'd see the parrot and not understand what a nigga was doing. Naw mean!! That is some smart shht cuz...

Salt of the Earth baby......

You can change your little tag name all you want, but you will

always be my little Mako. Remember when you used to love that

wall in the basement that you could draw on with the crayons?

We have such a cute video of lil Mako dancing naked to

cheeseburger in paradise while drawing sharks on the wall.

Seems like just yesterday even though it's really been at least 2 years.

WHY YALL CLOWNIN MY MAN MAKO WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THIS AREA HIS SHIT WAS ALL I SEEN UNTILL I SAW MAKO THROUGH NORFOLK I AINT THINK GRAFFITI WAS IN THE SEVEN CITYS....A FEW LEGALS BUT IM FROM BMORE AND CATS BOMB HARD WHERE IM FROM......SO TO YOU GUYS I GIVE CREDIT TO THE SCALE OF THINGS BUT I ALSO NOTICED FOR SUCH A SMALL SCENE YALL ARE SO SEGREGATED WITH THE CLICKY SHIT AND AINT HALF YALL AINT GOT ANY STYLE OR ORIGANALITY......MAKO IS A WELL BALANCED ARTIST WHO LAYS IT DOWN FOR YALL STATE CATS IN BMORE KNOW MAKO NEVER HEARD ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE REALLY TILL I CAME HERE AND MET SOME OF YALL THATS A SHAME ALL THE HATERATION....