Chappelles Show

I Own Toilets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend wrote this but we've had many a disscussion about this fuckwad... So I borrowed this...

Carlos Mencia has got to be one of the worlds worst comedians ever. Although I think most latin comedians aren't funny ( with the exception of Gabriel Iglesias, cause he is fuckin harsh ) because of their act which is solely based on race jokes. Jokes that are overly used, not innovative, and really aren't that funny.

People tell me oh Carlos is funny, no he is not. He is funny because you aren't funny. Take one of these solid jokes, " California proposed to build a fence across the whole border. Who do you think is going to build the fence". The audience then proceeds to go wild. Wow, it's as if he made an obervation and a rebuttal. Almost as entertaining as me getting my ball hairs plucked by pliers. I rather perfer it.

"Oh but his jokes about other races are hilarious". Again no. Every comedian has racial jokes. Mencia's are just observations that are not funny. Countless arab jokes that you and your friends have made in the privacy of your own homes. " If you dont like it Ahkmed you could get out of the country and try not to blow anything up". Oh my god, how funny. How do you do it Carlos or should I say NED. Yes that's right Carlos' real name is NED. How Latin. He's as ethnic as the new cesar salad burrtio crunch wrap at taco bell.

Ignorant people enjoy this sort of comedy. While anyone with an IQ above 50 is sitting here watiching this shit wondering when, when lord will this man be put out of his misery. I've downloaded his stand-ups and he bombed on every single one of them. His comedy is just mexican inside jokes that most mexicans don't find funny. For those of you that think I'm racist I am not. My girlfriends is mexican, and I don't mind dipping into that taco.

Want to hear real comedians, here's a short list;

1. Joe Rogan

2. Mitch Hedburg ( RIP )

3. Dave Atell

4. Stephen Lynch

5. Gabriel Iglesias ( A latin comedian that could hold his own in a not use ethnic joke stand-up battle )

6. Rich Vos

7. Vince Morris ( A black comedian that isn't all black people do this white people do this asian people do this sorta thing )

• 1 month later...
My friend wrote this but we've had many a disscussion about this fuckwad... So I borrowed this...

Carlos Mencia has got to be one of the worlds worst comedians ever. Although I think most latin comedians aren't funny ( with the exception of Gabriel Iglesias, cause he is fuckin harsh ) because of their act which is solely based on race jokes. Jokes that are overly used, not innovative, and really aren't that funny.

People tell me oh Carlos is funny, no he is not. He is funny because you aren't funny. Take one of these solid jokes, " California proposed to build a fence across the whole border. Who do you think is going to build the fence". The audience then proceeds to go wild. Wow, it's as if he made an obervation and a rebuttal. Almost as entertaining as me getting my ball hairs plucked by pliers. I rather perfer it.

"Oh but his jokes about other races are hilarious". Again no. Every comedian has racial jokes. Mencia's are just observations that are not funny. Countless arab jokes that you and your friends have made in the privacy of your own homes. " If you dont like it Ahkmed you could get out of the country and try not to blow anything up". Oh my god, how funny. How do you do it Carlos or should I say NED. Yes that's right Carlos' real name is NED. How Latin. He's as ethnic as the new cesar salad burrtio crunch wrap at taco bell.

Ignorant people enjoy this sort of comedy. While anyone with an IQ above 50 is sitting here watiching this shit wondering when, when lord will this man be put out of his misery. I've downloaded his stand-ups and he bombed on every single one of them. His comedy is just mexican inside jokes that most mexicans don't find funny. For those of you that think I'm racist I am not. My girlfriends is mexican, and I don't mind dipping into that taco.

Want to hear real comedians, here's a short list;

1. Joe Rogan

2. Mitch Hedburg ( RIP )

3. Dave Atell

4. Stephen Lynch

5. Gabriel Iglesias ( A latin comedian that could hold his own in a not use ethnic joke stand-up battle )

6. Rich Vos

7. Vince Morris ( A black comedian that isn't all black people do this white people do this asian people do this sorta thing )

joe rogan is the fuckin man he makes fun of every1 who talks shit on fear factor

1. Joe Rogan

2. Mitch Hedburg ( RIP )

3. Dave Atell

4. Stephen Lynch

6. Rich Vos

people who make lists like this are so obviously young. all they know of who got onstage in teh past 5 years. joe rogan? are you kidding me. i know that whoever made this list is a huuuge dane cook fan too. what about comedians like chappelle, carlin, pryor, old eddie murphy. shit man, id rather watch a gallagher show than anyone on that list besides hedburg and attell. vos is a dive act. hes funny bc hes so bad. he bombs half the time. lisa lampanelli kills 5 of the people on that list too.

Archived