Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seven o free

IM SOFAKING WE TALL DID

Jesus Christ you need to learn how to take flicks! Those aren't freights taken at night! Awww, my b-day present from JYST. I still got poison ivy from that shit.

Originally posted by SleepOnIt

masko ...you know jisto? that boy is in my crew from his up north home town.

POBOX? Yes I know that crazy character. #6 is crazy. He's quickly making his mark around these parts. He's back home up your way right now. Seeing his girl.

highway signs always make me laugh. you know theres some tourist dad with a car full of kids freaking out cause he cant read the sign because of those damn taggers.

i cant wait til kever gets a lil better and more crazy with his shit, love tha style...

get some better flicks of the shitty ones ya took, and repost them. or delete these ones and just replace them...

ibteaser<~

Originally posted by rail rider7

im pretty sure this is all virgina..is that kever in *meep-meep*..im about to move down there..

If you're serious that you're moving down there, give me an email. If you're just saying it seems like a nice spot to paint....its not. No walls, and 0 yards. trust me on this one.

yea..i am moving there..i know isnt any yards really...a little bit i know..i was down there for halloween..anyway..yea..get at me..i should be down in like a week

i meep meeped those eyester. just on the safe side tip. you catch flix at all? i was a mess most of the day and into the nite...

sorry guys...i wasnt thinkin...yea i caught daytimes fr8o...i put it in for developing today..should be back tuesday..ill give you a shout when i have them..we need to get down again before i head out...lemme know when your free

who painted them girls, i remember them from paintlouis, the virginia prod. boy that shit was hard as fuck

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this