Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

this girl scares the shit outta me

make sure to pick up her mix tape. can't live without those exclusive lil romeo tracks

ny2la2bkv2.jpg

"i probably could have got far in life using my talent, but decided to get plastic surgery and bend over often anyway"

ny2la2bk2v2.jpg

that's tribe that did that. tribe is probably the most up female writer on the west coast. but she's strictly legal now.

Does she paint her own shit?

Doesn't matter anyway I suppose, since she's bending over in 95% of the pictures I see of her... I can't imagine anyone really takes her seriously.

I wish I could have 4 boyfriends who pay for my cars and trips around the world. Then be in the Mexican mafia.

one night at some drunken car show i went on stage.. when i wasnt supposed to be there.. there were these girls dancing and tribe was spinning.. i saw her record bag and how it had lots of tags on it.. i snuck my way right behind her and started to tag on her bag.. she turned around and looked at me like, "what the fuck is this guy doing" ? she then went back to being dj lady tribe.... i thought it would be funny to ask her for permission to hit her bag up and when i did... she looked at me like she was the ultimate shit and said, "are you part of my crew?".. she really didnt know if i was or wasnt, but i said no and she smirked like i would never be able to grace her bag with my filth.. i went on with my night.. drinking huge cups of wine at a car show.

:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now