Kr430n5_666

MARRERO BEAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

ok here is the truth. Kr430n5_666 is actually not a person it is a evil robot clone bot being run the admins of 12oz all it does is take images from google image search and post them in threads on here.

Kr430n5_666 runs off a pentimum d 920 with 8 gigs of ram 5 100 mb hard drives, and a t3 connection to the internet its always online and always posting on here.

now lets not have anymore questioning of Kr430n5_666 before you get us all in trouble.

ok here is the truth. Kr430n5_666 is actually not a person it is a evil robot clone bot being run the admins of 12oz all it does is take images from google image search and post them in threads on here.

Kr430n5_666 runs off a pentimum d 920 with 8 gigs of ram 5 100 mb hard drives, and a t3 connection to the internet its always online and always posting on here.

now lets not have anymore questioning of Kr430n5_666 before you get us all in trouble.

prove it nigga. :snowman: :privateeye: :disguised: :clown2: :rudolph: :jpotato: :clown3: :umm:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I know one thing if Makros is not a girl a lot of people will feel really gay for saying she is hot.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
if it's who she says it is.

then i almost met her last weekend.

Did you guys make out? Post flicks

you should have seen the drawings he did long ago. So awesome.

not only drawings; this robots spit burners onto rolling steel!

fuck the haters, anyone questioning NOT makros scorpion will have spears breathed upon them!

ive wanted to meet this automated program for as long as ive been sifting through this site so i envy all who have

Archived