the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****maybe a spoiler******

i havent seen this show since probably the first season or early second. I caught an episode the other night where hugo or whatever the big dudes name is got in a chase with the police in his old camaro then went into the hospital... is this a new episode or an old one?

****maybe a spoiler******

i havent seen this show since probably the first season or early second. I caught an episode the other night where hugo or whatever the big dudes name is got in a chase with the police in his old camaro then went into the hospital... is this a new episode or an old one?

it's only a spoiler if someone didn't see the first episode of season 5. i saw that the other night as well. i love the re-runs on abc.

**not spoilers, all season 5 dvd/blue ray stuff.

"Now you must embrace this evil war"

"the ground ran with blood"

"then death's black cloud enveloped"

1zdvi2b.jpg

"may the gods grant thee all that thy heart desires"

"may the gods grant thee happiness"

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

10wvdc8.jpg

Polotno-reconstraction.jpg

"The tapestry depicts this scene; the sun disk (unusually in this case accompanied by the Eye of Ra.) is shown showering blessings onto the people below. In the case of Akhenaten only he and his direct family could receive these blessings, making it a very exclusive religion, other people could only receive blessings from the Aten via the royal family."

maybe our key/core group of losties are descendants from the crew of black rock, and how any of that could tie in beats the shit out of me.

I will embark on the most testy adventure I've yet set forth in my early years. Completely ignoring this final season, only to wait for the DVD's to come out. I've watched this show through commercials, and introduced it to my girl a couple years back through DVD. It makes a hell of a difference, being able to watch 4 episodes back-to-back with no interruptions.

Too broke for tivo, son.

ABC has begun a sweepstakes to allow 815 lucky fans to do just that. Between now and January 17, 2010, fans will be able to submit their entries for a "message in a bottle," which will hold a USB drive (in the shape of the Swan key) containing instructions to access approximately five minutes of the season 5 finale and a portion of the first episode, "LA X," of season 6.

In order to enter the contest, you must first sign up for an ABC.com account (giving your basic details including a phone number and a street address). You then have to answer six questions. The questions must all be answered correctly, though if you miss one the first time, you can go back and change it as many times as necessary until you get it right. Here are the questions:

1) How many survivors were there from the fuselage section of Oceanic flight 815? (Answer: 48)

2) Who are the Oceanic 6? (Answer: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, and Aaron)

3) What game did Locke use to illustrate the battle of good and evil on the Island? (Answer: Backgammon)

4) A surprising romance developed between which unlikely couple in season five? (Answer: Sawyer and Juliet)

5) What was the name of the scientific organization that built the stations on the Island? (Answer: Dharma Initiative)

6) Who is the first person to say, "Whatever happened, happened?" (Answer: Faraday)

http://www.tvovermind.com/lost/abc-offers-chance-to-see-lost-season-6-early/16249

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/final-season-sweepstakes

* i did it. i'm a nerd...

Archived