whos the cutest graffiti artist

Pnut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
DJ lady tribe is so fucking pretty and hot I wannna fuck da shit outta her lol

okay at writing

this bitch is gross.i watched her on some dating show writing a corny ass rap on the back of a herpes pamphlet.lady tribe gives me the creeps.

more from wiki on the chick.

Appeared on Rock of Love Bus, under the name Nikki, but was eliminated in the first episode. She said on camera that she does not abuse any illegal drugs and that everything she uses is prescribed. She will most likely be remembered for her raunchy antics such as for taking a shot of alcohol from a test tube-shaped glass inserted in fellow contestant Gia's vagina and for rapping to Bret Michaels from lyrics written on the back of boldly titled papers about dealing with herpes and gonorrhea.

In 1999 she was arrested with boyfriend Roberto Franklin Ramirez, 21 at the time for Roberto's involvement in two murders in the L.A. area. Roberto, wanted in connection with two Los Angeles killings was arrested when officers rousted him and a girlfriend (Nikki) from a Las Vegas motel. She was granted immunity in exchange for her testimony against Ramirez

• 6 months later...

i never met a hot ass graffiti writter their mostly tom boys and not all dat with no ass and we had a girl in our crew she was chuby but she knew how to freestyle battle she was pretty good so that's the only reason she was crew but never met hot graffiti artist

• 2 weeks later...

Archived