London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you.

It's a burner but there's something sort of lame about painting (what looks like a legal) scrap tube. It's like painting the wall at the end of the garden.

theres nothing lame about getting paid to t2b a scrap tube....and for those talkin shit on banos and other aussies, it all comes down to one thing....JELOUSY!

theres nothing lame about getting paid to t2b a scrap tube....

Well I stand by my comments that there is.

The whole point of graffit being on a Tube is the story that went behind it, not just the end product. The pressure, the rush...and the result acheived in spite of it.

In the same way that I look at legal walls in a different light to illegal ones. I appreciate the legal stuff because these days it blows my mind but we all know they had good light, plenty of time and some cold beers to get the job done. Different to ripping the arse out your jeans through gaps in fences, struggling to see what you're doing and having one ear open for any unwanted company.

And people knock writers for painting scraps, surely painting a scrap legally is one step beyond...?

the fact that all 3 of those guys have been around for a long time, and done a hell of a lot of shit kinda makes it a bit different....free trip to london, accomodation, free shit, getting paid just for painting a scrap among other things...sounds pretty good. i'd like to see anyone turn it down, you would have to have some pretty hardcore morals.

Australians are good at some sports but not the one that counts... They're also good at sucking cock. the wave of australian writers that have come over have copied european styles to death (see the changein style suddenly)and have shown that theyve got no imigination.plus its all painting by numbers- 300 panels a year but theyre all wank. as for that shithead that talked about all english guys wanting to come over there, its just the losers with no heart that head over there... peeps who like listening to abba in clubs, watch rugby and wear gay tshirts. nuff said on that one.

Even if ive opened up one persons eyes but writing this shit its worthit trus.

what the fuck is wrong with rugby, it takes more heart then soccer. im not even an aussie and i like rugby.

wheres their insides, undersides, scratches, pen tags, tracksides, rooftops, permanent tags on rolldown shutters, throwups, random tags in bumpkinville outside paint shops, tunnel hits, burning pieces, bombing on trains done purely for the fuck offness of it, not for magazines? but more importantly wheres their longevity??? anyone can smash it for a year, especially in a foreign country.

real kings don't just drive around in their car doing yards on sunday nights after the Antiques Roadshow, or queue up with all the other tourists at the same old backjump spots, then send all the flicks to magazines like insecure, dull as dishwater robots. its fucking boring. trainwriting at its most cynical. to top it off, once they've rinsed one place they can fuck off to another country.

my nan could be one of these other "kings" though. her sunday nights are usually free. she teaches Rigs how to paint on sunday afternoons. :lol:

Ok, so wheres your multiple solo wholecars in many different countries, after doing multiple wholecars in your own country, along with countless hundreds, probably thousands of panels, heres an example, 2 people are working on a 3 letter panel in "show must go on 2", yet the australian writer dorps finishes a 5 letter panel before them. banos has insides, undersides, pen and can tags, tracksides etc in countless european countries, and he comes from a different continent. You cant fathom the effort he would have put in to be where he is today. I'm not saying that europe is easy or anything, i know for a fact that they have crazy vandal squads there, but the squads here in sydney are fucked, last week i saw a raid that involved 2 paddy wagons, cops with dogs, 3 regular police cars, countless undercover cars, multiple plain clothed gtf and 10+ transit officers around aswell. Why do you have so much anger against accomplished writers that have done probably more than anyone in your country has, an assumtion but i'm sure you can let it slide. Any one in london that wants to hate on australian writers for crushing shit, prove that your better. Banos has long jevity, he's been round doing panels since ATLEAST the mid-ninteys, and thats only to my knowledge.

Rugby is for gay people who like to play with dogs genitals. australians shouldnt be allowed to do graffiti. New rules need to be established.

heavy penalties put on those found in yard. new graf order. illuminati, who knows about that? didd you know that in australia its common curtesy for a boy to eat shit whilst snorting crack off a ladboyz arsehole and get bummed by dogs. that's why their graf's got AIDS. :(

You ozies need to lighten up, live a little... its all good in every hood. hahahahah:cool: :rolleyes: :scrambled: :lol: :)

ceres since the 80's? dont make me laugh!!! hes a new jack even compared to banos. swear he started late late 90's. dont get me wrong I know he does a lot all over the country and in others and i rate him a lot but he aint been around that long.

on the other hand nema has smashed shit for YEARS that guy is legendary, oker also, dds for sure... they are and always will be kings of the underground in london,

cant hate on banos, pubes, kawps even dorps, they done a lot, put in a lot of work and done mad amount of countries, they also paint ridiculously fast and pubes is old school aussie.

allright fair enough that tube is like a legal but personally it looks fucking baaaaaad.its a pity it aint on a running tube. but fuck it.a scrap train is better then a wall anyday. and no one on this thread or in london can tell me shit.because the only shit that will be flying will be from my arse into your mothers mouth you gay nazi bitch cock sucking lezbians with mums who got big fat cocks. so suck your sister and bang your brother i dont fucking care you homo fairies.still.big up to fat boy who done the top to bottom whole van not too long back.niggers know. niggers know.......my dads a btp!!!....and what???

• 2 weeks later...