London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

u all need to stop talking and start walking, get out there and hit some trains, some walls, some shutters, not one of u on this whole thread is out there. by out there i mean OUTTHERE every day racking bomming smacking up bozzaz runnin from Rozzaz like the takes and the cozzaz. All u people make me mad, chattin ur shit to each other, 'oh he said this about him' 'no no i thought he showed him that' 'oh my gosh really my manz a boy dem u know'. shut up and write or go to sleep and turn off the light, alright!!!???

you wernt out there when you wrote that thow wer you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCELLENT!!! LOL! I HAVENT LOOKED AT THIS DIRTY TOY SITE FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS ID SAY AT LEAST 8 MONTHS PLUS AND I AM SO HAPPY TO LOOK THROUGH IT AND SEE NOTHING. NO PHOTOS. ABSOLUTLY NOTHING KNOWING FULL WELL THAT SO MUCH GRAFF HAS BEEN GETTING DONE IN THESE LAST 8 MONTHS AND THE BLAITANT NO NOTS DONT KNOW IT OR HAVENT HEARD ABOUT IT AND DEFENITLY AINT GOT NO PICS OF THE LATEST GRAFF BEING DONE ON LU. IT GOES TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT USE THIS SITE HAVE NO CONTACT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE DOING THOSE LOVELY PANELS AND WHOLE CARS..HAHAHA. I BET YOU TOYS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BARKING YARD A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE YOUNGSTERS GOT KILLED OUTSIDE IT???????NO OF COURSE YOU DO NOT...AND I AINT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU. ILL ONLY JUST LET YOU SWEAT A LITTLE IT WASNT ONLY GRAFF THAT GOT DONE TO IT. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER WAS A MARK IN HISTORY FOREVER.....BYE BYE YOU INTERNET SLUTS...KEEP ON DREAMING.....NUTS ON SLUTS, CHICKS WITH DICKS.THATS WHAT YOU GUYS ARE....LATERS....

Gday there Im from Australia comign to london in a couple weeks just looking for a bit of info on how to get to hq in brixton and a bit of info on a few legals if anyone has any..pm me with a bit of info if anyone could do that would be sick cheers fellas..........

I managed to find graff stores in every country i visited thanks to google and multimap its not too hard use ya head.

Listen here i asked for help and directions not a fukin smart ass comment ooh every country your hardkore mate does anyone else wanna help me out with a site of the map to hq cheers........

Fuk im all agains net beef cuz i think any1 who chooses to act hard behind there computer screen is a weak ccunt but what amazing lives you nerds live picking on sum1 u dont even know sit bak shut the fuk up and keep hiding behind your computers ohk werd up hedlok you got that one right....if you cunts were realy writas you would be posting fliks not dragging sumthin i have said for over a fucking weeek what peices of shit u are go out n paint cuz ure the real pussys

• 2 weeks later...

FUKSKEIZM.LIKE I SAID.FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY...REAL WRITERS DO NOT POST GRAFF ON THE NET...GO WANK OF A KANGAROO YOU DIRTY BIT OF CUM STAIN. COMING ON THE NET LIKE A POLICE MAN ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NO BODY WANTS TO ANSWER...YOU FUCKING DIRTY KANGAROO. YOU SMELLY PEICE OF DONKEY SHIT. STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR JASON DONOVAN HAIR QUIFF OR MAYBE YOU A WHITE MAN WITH FAKE DREADLOCKS.A.K.A CRUSTY...NO ONE FROM ABROAD IS WELCOME IN OUR COUNTRY.ONLY WHITE SKINHEADS WITH TIGHT TROUSERS,DOCTOR MARTINS AND A BOMBER JACKET.FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS.FUCK ALL GERMANS.FUCK ALL THE FRENCH.FUCK ALL OF EUROPE.AND DEFINETLY FUCK THE USA.ALL WRITERS OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL.ITS JUST A LONDON THING HERE WHEN YOUR IN LONDON.A WHITE LONDON LIKE CHRISTMAS.NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY SIDE BUMPKINATORS ARE WELCOME IN OUR INERCITY VENUE.PISS OFF.FUCK OFF.YOU CUNT.YOU DONKEY FUCKING MONKEY WITH A WHORE FOR A MOTHER.FATHER A HOMO.BROTHER AND SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY DIRTY BLACK DOGS CALLED ROTTWEILERS.MONKEY LOVING BASTARDS.FUCK OFF!!!!!!!AUSTRALIANS GO FUCK OFF BACK TO KANGAROO LAND.STAY IN YOUR DRY CLIMATISED LAND WITH YOUR SNOBBY BITCHES AND YOUR STUPID ABORIGANY TATTOTED FACED PUSSIES.FUCKING DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING ARSEHOLE FUCKING CUNTS.ITS A WHITE BRITISH THING IN A LONDON CITY.ANYTHING ELSE CAN GO FUCK OFF.DIRTY SWINES.COME TO THE REAL WHITE SIDE EAST END FOR A TASTE OF PURE SNOW FILLED HATRED OF CUM FILLED WHORE MOTHERS WITH BLACK ANUSES.YOUR MOTHER IS A WHITE WOMAN WITH A BIG BLACK COCK.YOUR FATHER IS A BLACK MAN WITH WHITE TITS.YOUR SISTER HAD A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER ARSE LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE BITCH CUNT SHE IS.

FUKSKEIZM.LIKE I SAID.FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY...REAL WRITERS DO NOT POST GRAFF ON THE NET...GO WANK OF A KANGAROO YOU DIRTY BIT OF CUM STAIN. COMING ON THE NET LIKE A POLICE MAN ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NO BODY WANTS TO ANSWER...YOU FUCKING DIRTY KANGAROO. YOU SMELLY PEICE OF DONKEY SHIT. STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR JASON DONOVAN HAIR QUIFF OR MAYBE YOU A WHITE MAN WITH FAKE DREADLOCKS.A.K.A CRUSTY...NO ONE FROM ABROAD IS WELCOME IN OUR COUNTRY.ONLY WHITE SKINHEADS WITH TIGHT TROUSERS,DOCTOR MARTINS AND A BOMBER JACKET.FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS.FUCK ALL GERMANS.FUCK ALL THE FRENCH.FUCK ALL OF EUROPE.AND DEFINETLY FUCK THE USA.ALL WRITERS OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL.ITS JUST A LONDON THING HERE WHEN YOUR IN LONDON.A WHITE LONDON LIKE CHRISTMAS.NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY SIDE BUMPKINATORS ARE WELCOME IN OUR INERCITY VENUE.PISS OFF.FUCK OFF.YOU CUNT.YOU DONKEY FUCKING MONKEY WITH A WHORE FOR A MOTHER.FATHER A HOMO.BROTHER AND SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY DIRTY BLACK DOGS CALLED ROTTWEILERS.MONKEY LOVING BASTARDS.FUCK OFF!!!!!!!AUSTRALIANS GO FUCK OFF BACK TO KANGAROO LAND.STAY IN YOUR DRY CLIMATISED LAND WITH YOUR SNOBBY BITCHES AND YOUR STUPID ABORIGANY TATTOTED FACED PUSSIES.FUCKING DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING ARSEHOLE FUCKING CUNTS.ITS A WHITE BRITISH THING IN A LONDON CITY.ANYTHING ELSE CAN GO FUCK OFF.DIRTY SWINES.COME TO THE REAL WHITE SIDE EAST END FOR A TASTE OF PURE SNOW FILLED HATRED OF CUM FILLED WHORE MOTHERS WITH BLACK ANUSES.YOUR MOTHER IS A WHITE WOMAN WITH A BIG BLACK COCK.YOUR FATHER IS A BLACK MAN WITH WHITE TITS.YOUR SISTER HAD A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER ARSE LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE BITCH CUNT SHE IS.

thanks for the valuable input

call urself a real riter wat a fukin joke i rekon london onli has a few reall riters like dds rt atg wmb tox and a few ohter hardkore heads etc not fukin idiots like u whu run there traps off on here and graff london and for u u racist litlle cock sniffer u say real riters dont post on tha net obviosly ur not 1 then and if your not a riter wat u doin on here u little nazi prik this fukin place becomes more of a fukin toilet every time i view it wen ppl like u come and shit out ur mouths on here. u say fuk america lol proppa graff came from new york u silly prik do u no enythink about graffiti or do u just bomb nf everywere oh u proply dont no wat bomb means so forget by the way go smoke ur dead grandads ashes on a crakpipe u norrow minded no nufin about graff faggot go suk ya mam:D :D :D