Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE REAL NONAME

London Underground

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FUKSKEIZM.LIKE I SAID.FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY...REAL WRITERS DO NOT POST GRAFF ON THE NET...GO WANK OF A KANGAROO YOU DIRTY BIT OF CUM STAIN. COMING ON THE NET LIKE A POLICE MAN ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NO BODY WANTS TO ANSWER...YOU FUCKING DIRTY KANGAROO. YOU SMELLY PEICE OF DONKEY SHIT. STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR JASON DONOVAN HAIR QUIFF OR MAYBE YOU A WHITE MAN WITH FAKE DREADLOCKS.A.K.A CRUSTY...NO ONE FROM ABROAD IS WELCOME IN OUR COUNTRY.ONLY WHITE SKINHEADS WITH TIGHT TROUSERS,DOCTOR MARTINS AND A BOMBER JACKET.FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS.FUCK ALL GERMANS.FUCK ALL THE FRENCH.FUCK ALL OF EUROPE.AND DEFINETLY FUCK THE USA.ALL WRITERS OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL.ITS JUST A LONDON THING HERE WHEN YOUR IN LONDON.A WHITE LONDON LIKE CHRISTMAS.NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY SIDE BUMPKINATORS ARE WELCOME IN OUR INERCITY VENUE.PISS OFF.FUCK OFF.YOU CUNT.YOU DONKEY FUCKING MONKEY WITH A WHORE FOR A MOTHER.FATHER A HOMO.BROTHER AND SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY DIRTY BLACK DOGS CALLED ROTTWEILERS.MONKEY LOVING BASTARDS.FUCK OFF!!!!!!!AUSTRALIANS GO FUCK OFF BACK TO KANGAROO LAND.STAY IN YOUR DRY CLIMATISED LAND WITH YOUR SNOBBY BITCHES AND YOUR STUPID ABORIGANY TATTOTED FACED PUSSIES.FUCKING DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING ARSEHOLE FUCKING CUNTS.ITS A WHITE BRITISH THING IN A LONDON CITY.ANYTHING ELSE CAN GO FUCK OFF.DIRTY SWINES.COME TO THE REAL WHITE SIDE EAST END FOR A TASTE OF PURE SNOW FILLED HATRED OF CUM FILLED WHORE MOTHERS WITH BLACK ANUSES.YOUR MOTHER IS A WHITE WOMAN WITH A BIG BLACK COCK.YOUR FATHER IS A BLACK MAN WITH WHITE TITS.YOUR SISTER HAD A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER ARSE LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE BITCH CUNT SHE IS.

thanks for the valuable input

FUKSKEIZM.LIKE I SAID.FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY...REAL WRITERS DO NOT POST GRAFF ON THE NET...GO WANK OF A KANGAROO YOU DIRTY BIT OF CUM STAIN. COMING ON THE NET LIKE A POLICE MAN ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NO BODY WANTS TO ANSWER...YOU FUCKING DIRTY KANGAROO. YOU SMELLY PEICE OF DONKEY SHIT. STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR JASON DONOVAN HAIR QUIFF OR MAYBE YOU A WHITE MAN WITH FAKE DREADLOCKS.A.K.A CRUSTY...NO ONE FROM ABROAD IS WELCOME IN OUR COUNTRY.ONLY WHITE SKINHEADS WITH TIGHT TROUSERS,DOCTOR MARTINS AND A BOMBER JACKET.FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS.FUCK ALL GERMANS.FUCK ALL THE FRENCH.FUCK ALL OF EUROPE.AND DEFINETLY FUCK THE USA.ALL WRITERS OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL.ITS JUST A LONDON THING HERE WHEN YOUR IN LONDON.A WHITE LONDON LIKE CHRISTMAS.NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY SIDE BUMPKINATORS ARE WELCOME IN OUR INERCITY VENUE.PISS OFF.FUCK OFF.YOU CUNT.YOU DONKEY FUCKING MONKEY WITH A WHORE FOR A MOTHER.FATHER A HOMO.BROTHER AND SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY DIRTY BLACK DOGS CALLED ROTTWEILERS.MONKEY LOVING BASTARDS.FUCK OFF!!!!!!!AUSTRALIANS GO FUCK OFF BACK TO KANGAROO LAND.STAY IN YOUR DRY CLIMATISED LAND WITH YOUR SNOBBY BITCHES AND YOUR STUPID ABORIGANY TATTOTED FACED PUSSIES.FUCKING DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING ARSEHOLE FUCKING CUNTS.ITS A WHITE BRITISH THING IN A LONDON CITY.ANYTHING ELSE CAN GO FUCK OFF.DIRTY SWINES.COME TO THE REAL WHITE SIDE EAST END FOR A TASTE OF PURE SNOW FILLED HATRED OF CUM FILLED WHORE MOTHERS WITH BLACK ANUSES.YOUR MOTHER IS A WHITE WOMAN WITH A BIG BLACK COCK.YOUR FATHER IS A BLACK MAN WITH WHITE TITS.YOUR SISTER HAD A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER ARSE LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE BITCH CUNT SHE IS.

call urself a real riter wat a fukin joke i rekon london onli has a few reall riters like dds rt atg wmb tox and a few ohter hardkore heads etc not fukin idiots like u whu run there traps off on here and graff london and for u u racist litlle cock sniffer u say real riters dont post on tha net obviosly ur not 1 then and if your not a riter wat u doin on here u little nazi prik this fukin place becomes more of a fukin toilet every time i view it wen ppl like u come and shit out ur mouths on here. u say fuk america lol proppa graff came from new york u silly prik do u no enythink about graffiti or do u just bomb nf everywere oh u proply dont no wat bomb means so forget by the way go smoke ur dead grandads ashes on a crakpipe u norrow minded no nufin about graff faggot go suk ya mam:D :D :D

i bet about 3 people on this thread actually paint tubes.

and they obviously arnt stuped enought to post their own panels let alone others.

this thread should be closed like a OAPs legs

haha yes i agree this thread has gone to the shitta.....fuck i ask for a few directions and i get a heap of racist little rude boys saying shit i agree with the last couple psts i think this place should never be posted in again...im gonna leave it at that

LISTEN UP GRAF NERDS, THE PERSON YOUR DISSING HAS PROBABLY DONE MORE TUBES THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF HIM IN MOST TOYS MINDS BRINGS ABOUT FEAR AND ANXIETY... HES ONE OF GRAFFITIS WINNERS, THE REST OF YOU ARE LOSERS, THATS LIFE, ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON. I DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SITE EITHER BUT ONCE IN A YEAR OR SO ITS FUNNY TO ME... THAT GUY FROM AUSTRALIA BLATENTLY THOUGHT HE WAS COOL BY SAYING G'DAY OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND TRYING TO FIND A LEGAL WALL TO WASTE PAINT ON - NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT HERE UNLESS THEYRE SUCKING COCK. PEOPLE LIKE THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS IN GRAF, THEYLL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT AND WILL NEVER DO FUCK ALL 4 THE SCENE. I LIKE WHAT THAT GUY USERNAME SAYS COS IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS IN GRAF PROPER, CHECKING YARDS, RIDING LINES, INSIDES ETC ETC. BASICALLY REAL GRAF THAT MOST OF YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIVES. OH YEAH APART FROM THE RACIST SHIT, BUT THATS BLATENTLY JOKE ANYWAY MADE TO WIND UP YOU LOT.

LISTEN UP GRAF NERDS, THE PERSON YOUR DISSING HAS PROBABLY DONE MORE TUBES THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF HIM IN MOST TOYS MINDS BRINGS ABOUT FEAR AND ANXIETY... HES ONE OF GRAFFITIS WINNERS, THE REST OF YOU ARE LOSERS, THATS LIFE, ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON. I DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SITE EITHER BUT ONCE IN A YEAR OR SO ITS FUNNY TO ME... THAT GUY FROM AUSTRALIA BLATENTLY THOUGHT HE WAS COOL BY SAYING G'DAY OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND TRYING TO FIND A LEGAL WALL TO WASTE PAINT ON - NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT HERE UNLESS THEYRE SUCKING COCK. PEOPLE LIKE THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS IN GRAF, THEYLL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT AND WILL NEVER DO FUCK ALL 4 THE SCENE. I LIKE WHAT THAT GUY USERNAME SAYS COS IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS IN GRAF PROPER, CHECKING YARDS, RIDING LINES, INSIDES ETC ETC. BASICALLY REAL GRAF THAT MOST OF YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIVES. OH YEAH APART FROM THE RACIST SHIT, BUT THATS BLATENTLY JOKE ANYWAY MADE TO WIND UP YOU LOT.

V-PERSIE...I KNOW YOU KNOW..COOL BRUV...YOU KNOW WHATS JOKES AND WHAT AINT...GONK WHO THE FUCK ARE RT?EXACTLY......FUKSKEIZM LIKE I SAID GO FUCK OFF TO KANGAROO LAND. GO SUCK A KANGAROO COCK. YOUR LAME AND BATTA...AND GONK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I GET YOUR LITTLE NIGLET BABY BROTHER KIDNAPPED AND SOLD IN A THAI-MEAT MARKET...AND TELL YOUR PAKI FRIENDS TO STOP RACKING OLIVE OIL FROM MY MATES CORNER SHOP TO GREASE THEIR HAIR WITH.GONK...FUCKING LITTLE RETARD...GO GET FUCKED BY A CHINKY WITH NO TEETH YOU LITTLE MUPPET...GRAF THIS GRAF THAT....WHAT THE FUCK.....LIKE YOUR LITTLE WORDS MEAN ANYTHING YOU KETAMIN SNORTING BLACK CRUSTY...YES FUCK AUSTRALIANS...FUCK THE WHITE HONKEY ONES IN THE ARSE AND THE REST CAN GET SPIT ROASTED BY 7FT NAKED RASTAS...PAKI,HONKEY,NIGGER,CHINKY,CRUSTY,KANGAROO FUCKING GRANNY BASHING CUM STAINS.AND WHAT? GO AND WATCH THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE...THATS THE ONLY BIT OF TRAINS YOU KNOW OFF...

haha listen here you scum sucking toy of a maggot fucking give up your obviously a peice of shit who calls himself a rita im not gonna come on here and ask hey i want panel spots cause thats just redhot i asked for a few walls n maybe a bit of info on how to get about so stop fucking sitting behind your little commputer you fucking spastic monkey of a human being and go out n paint im here to get some stuff done but im not gonna come on a room and say i want to paint trains cause knowing 12oz all forums are wriggling with cops just waiting for a stupid cunt to drop something stupid so pull up you dum fuks and shut ya mouths i hate this stupid internet shit but honestly how pathetic this has been going on for 3 weeks now all over a lad tryna get a bit of info so pull up and fuk off...go out n get some fliks im not even going to bother to have any photo imput on this thing cause i know no1 else is gonna have any................

Fukskeizm...There's a wall in harlsden on the back a of a gay cracksmoking rastamans house. You can do a legal there and then get raped by him you dirty queer, kangaroo wanking ozzy. I only want some info on walls. I wouldnt ask for info on train's. You filthy bit of gorilla spunk....Get a life you nerd....You racist bit of dung cow nig nog chinky eyed snot nose wigger hating paki loving indian honkey titty banging whore.

FUKSKEISM, GO AND PISS ALL OVER YOUR OWN FACE YOU HEARTLESS COWARD. MAYBE YOU'LL WAKE UP FROM THE NIGHTMARE YOU'VE BEEN LIVING ALL THESE YEARS. GRAF WAS NEVER MEANT FOR YOU, YOU CRUSTY FUCKING WHITE BOY WITH DREDS AND SURFING TATOOS WHO PLAYS THE DIGERIDOO, FUCKING SCUM SHIT, PROUD TO BE AUSTRALIAN IF ONLY YOU KNEW... WHY DONT YOU GO WALK-ABOUT TO THE 'OUTBACK" OR WHATEVER YOU LOT DO AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GRAF SCENE BY POPPING 2 IN YOUR OWN BRAIN. FUCKING FAGGOT.

GONK YOUVE SHOWED YOURSELF TO BE IGNORANT - IN 5 YEARS TIME YOU MIGHT FINALLY GET IT AND THINK 'SHIT, I MUST OF BEEN A RIGHT MUG BACK IN DAY'... BELIEVE ME THATS THE CASE AND YEAH WHO THE FUCK ARE RT SERIOUSLY? LETS GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT, YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED FOR POLLUTING GRAF, AND NOT GIVING IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES. LETS THINK OF THIS THREAD AS BEING A GAY LEGAL WALL, KIND OF LIKE WHAT FUKSKEISM WANTS TO GET HIS HANDS ON...WELL WELL... YOU LOT WANT TO TRY AND MAKE IT NICE AND PRETTY, BUT REALLY WHAT IT NEEDS IS TO BE BOMBED TO SHIT AND DESTROYED FOREVER. EAT SHIT AND DIE.