London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australians are good at some sports but not the one that counts... They're also good at sucking cock. the wave of australian writers that have come over have copied european styles to death (see the changein style suddenly)and have shown that theyve got no imigination.plus its all painting by numbers- 300 panels a year but theyre all wank. as for that shithead that talked about all english guys wanting to come over there, its just the losers with no heart that head over there... peeps who like listening to abba in clubs, watch rugby and wear gay tshirts. nuff said on that one.

Even if ive opened up one persons eyes but writing this shit its worthit trus.

words cannot describe how much of a fuckwit you are..

some world wide known writers are from aus and smash shit in your ego inflated country..

and i dont hear anyone else complaining about there styles(more the opposite actually)

dont be jealous of the writers that do travel out here, just because they can afford the airfare..

WHO CARES ABOUT LAME STYLE AUSSIE BACK JUMPS....ACTUALLY WE CALL THEM 'JUMP DOWNS' YOU TOY MUGS.

LET ME KNOW WHEN U NEXT GO TO HQ TO GET YOURE PAINT AND i WILL HAVE SOME LONDON WRITERS WAITING FOR YOU SINCE YOURE SUCH KINGS IN LONDON...THEY WILL WANT TO MEET YOU!

U AINT GOT A CLUE ABOUT 'ON LOCK'.

AUSSIES DONT EVEN BOM TRAINS HERE IN LONDON....ALL THE BOMIN I SEE IS TOX, FLASH, OPIUM, SAVE, MEROCK, CIDER, FUTA

:lol:

first off learn to use YOUR language properly then worry about yourself, fucktard. as far as aussies not on real steel in london; explain to me the pictures ive been recieving on a weekly basis from the lame aussies? get YOUR head out YOUR ass and quit yapping on the web

words cannot describe how much of a fuckwit you are..

some world wide known writers are from aus and smash shit in your ego inflated country..

and i dont hear anyone else complaining about there styles(more the opposite actually)

dont be jealous of the writers that do travel out here, just because they can afford the airfare..

lets be honest "mate" noones jealous of the writers that have been to oz (about 2 people), noone wants to go there, its not down to the airfare, its just that everyone knows its a shit hole

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON A 64 PAGE GRAFF MAGAZINE WHICH HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE OUT BY THE END OF THE SUMMER. ALL BEING WELL THIS COULD BE A REGULAR VENTURE BRINGING OUT 3 COPY'S A YEAR, TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN WE NEED YOUR HELP.

ANY TRAINS, WALLS, TAGS, OUTLINES YOU HAVE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN POSTED ON THE INTERNET OR SENT TO OTHER MAGAZINES WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR PICS TO 'PICS@THEBENCH504.COM'

OR SEND HARD COPY'S AND DISCS TO:

THE BENCH 504,

504 HAGLEY ROAD WEST,

QUINTON, OLDBURY,

BIRMINGHAM,

B68 0BZ

ENGLAND

REMEMBER TO LABEL ALL YOUR PHOTOS AND SEND THEM AT THE BEST QUALITY YOU CAN

PLEASE DON'T RE-SIZE YOUR FLIKS, WE WILL DO THAT

THANKS

• 2 weeks later...

username everyone knows ur a toy whos never painted in his life time u wanna b more like, i dunno 1 of the old skool never forgotten writas like FUME, theres someone who could chat sense but not a toy like you!

''You've got to earn the right to be hardcore. If you are not on the line (vandalising tubes), taking risks, then you've got no right to say anything about it. That's the beef: that these people are calling themselves writers and they are not.'' FUME

fumejpg77dp6.jpg.0d5823d318fa52e491936be57be71e98.jpg

hello

sadly writers like fume are dying breed (although there still out there). its all bullshit graf these days. Those kinds of writers had wholecars running before these bumpkins and foreigners even knew that tubes were possible. there the ones in it for the right reasons, everyone else just polluted it. its depressing. thats what these australians/polish/whatever people dont understand, theyre just going through motions, not making anything memorable. Just diluting the mix.

TOXO7 will be remembered forever in london. that gay shit at teh top of the page will fade fast.

any cunt that wants to talk shit about panels in australia, i'd like to see any pommy cunt come over here and try do panels. How come people from australia can come over there and king the country (still today). People from australia are over there trying a panel every day, and they still do euro style better than the people who invented it, isnt that saying something? Come to australia, i wonder how long it'd take any of you shittalkers to get raided and done.

EDIT - On another note, how much of you english cunts have come from australia and made it into MOA, i dont see anyone talking shit on that. You try going to america and making it into a crew like msk or some shit, and i dont think anyone will talk shit on MOA.

Gandalf:

How come people from australia can come over there and king the country

wheres their insides, undersides, scratches, pen tags, tracksides, rooftops, permanent tags on rolldown shutters, throwups, random tags in bumpkinville outside paint shops, tunnel hits, burning pieces, bombing on trains done purely for the fuck offness of it, not for magazines? but more importantly wheres their longevity??? anyone can smash it for a year, especially in a foreign country.

real kings don't just drive around in their car doing yards on sunday nights after the Antiques Roadshow, or queue up with all the other tourists at the same old backjump spots, then send all the flicks to magazines like insecure, dull as dishwater robots. its fucking boring. trainwriting at its most cynical. to top it off, once they've rinsed one place they can fuck off to another country.

my nan could be one of these other "kings" though. her sunday nights are usually free. she teaches Rigs how to paint on sunday afternoons. :lol:

real kings don't just drive around in their car doing yards on sunday nights after the Antiques Roadshow, or queue up with all the other tourists at the same old backjump spots, then send all the flicks to magazines like insecure, dull as dishwater robots. its fucking boring. trainwriting at its most cynical. to top it off, once they've rinsed one place they can fuck off to another country.

my nan could be one of these other "kings" though. her sunday nights are usually free. she teaches Rigs how to paint on sunday afternoons. :lol:

haha..

you don't know fuckin shit, that paragraph is just full of bullshit assumptions..

wheres their insides, undersides, scratches, pen tags, tracksides, rooftops, permanent tags on rolldown shutters, throwups, random tags in bumpkinville outside paint shops, tunnel hits, burning pieces, bombing on trains done purely for the fuck offness of it, not for magazines? but more importantly wheres their longevity??? anyone can smash it for a year, especially in a foreign country.

FUCKING WORD

i think you dont really understand.. smashing it for a year in a foeign country is easy??

just to even fly from australia to europe is gonna cost you at least $2000, and lets not forget how shit every curreny is compared to the pound. so then we assume that your writer has to get a job, and then really is no different to any average citizen. then check spots, paint on the regular and work enough to pay the bills. i dont give props to tourists who go over and do a few spots for a couple of months, but guys like banos, cmon.. thats dedication

i dont think the aim is to try and be king of london either, its just leaving your mark and moving on.. just be a king for a period of time, of course you cant compare them to old school writers because at the end of the day, they cant create that longevity, they have to move on.

gypsies really, moving to the next town. maybe amsterdam??

Its funny you can see that scien or klor or whoever that is doesnt paint yards, its a wall piece...

took me a while to realise its a train, sadly a scrap.

Agree with you.

It's a burner but there's something sort of lame about painting (what looks like a legal) scrap tube. It's like painting the wall at the end of the garden.