London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happend to old home city? it's pisses me off to just see bitching in the london underground thread and barely any flicks. everyone trying be cool saying 'shut this forum down' why?? what it's gonna bait plots out? i really don't think so. so i geuss that arguement means we shouldn't have magazines either? i think people should take some to heart some of the foreigners comments and actually post up show that london is still alive. because i know it is. when i visit home i make sure i have a camera. this thread should be here to show how much london burns not how good people are at slagging each other off. that's my few pennies.

district dave... trust me' date=' it is not done like it used to be. 4 yards in a week, 2 a night sometimes... runners out of each, riding the lines everynight, alnighters, ink stained hands, clothes, shoes, travelling to the neveregions of london, bricks thru windows, as much damage as could be done, emergency stops...... blackouts... now how many people here knows about them??? tell me its like that now. used 2 go out and see 4 or 5 runners as a standard and every train had graff on it. now, the last time i saw a runner was about 4 months ago an im on lines every day.... now you only know about the missions now if ur the one doing them... graff has nothing to show... TRUE?:shakehead:[/quote']

trust me 4 yards a week still happens, probally at least 4 every weekend, nothing runs tho,

the district line has got to be the best chance of catching a runner tho, ive caught about 10 pannels in the last few weeks running, including a hirok and trebl? and 2 mime and relik pannels i caught at the weekend

trust me 4 yards a week still happens, probally at least 4 every weekend, nothing runs tho,

the district line has got to be the best chance of catching a runner tho, ive caught about 10 pannels in the last few weeks running, including a hirok and trebl? and 2 mime and relik pannels i caught at the weekend

yeh hirock and triple where over from dam and staying with me

they got shit flicks of there panels any chance of a pm,emaill,msn with you

they would love runners

Archived