Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

crappy online games

i've taken to playing yahoo games lately. mostly poker and pool. both of which i'm sucking terribly at. anyone else play these rubbish games against other retarded people?

playing chess on there is cool. gets to exercise your mind.

one time this mexican fool started talking shit cuz i took his queen (he was up for most of the game)... so he just waited like 10 minutes for each move (after 10 minutes it's a disqualification) to stall time. then my connection disconnected then i got disqualified and he got the victory. wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a sore loser.

yahoo poll is the shit!the graphics are throwback early 90s type shit.check out the wood paneling on the table!8 bit. the best is going in there and claiming to be "the master of the yahoo pool"they get fucking pissed!i run that shit

im watching more tv lately' date=' the game phase wore off once i hit about 17-18...[/b']

arent you 17 right now??

Maybe I misunderstood your spanish thread.

I'm currently hooked on the little pseudo-Sudoku game on the Da Vinci Code movie website. Trying to get my average down to about 15 seconds per puzzle.

I'm currently hooked on the little pseudo-Sudoku game on the Da Vinci Code movie website. Trying to get my average down to about 15 seconds per puzzle.

link..?;)

LOL

Jenga is ok.

I haven't played it since I was 10 though.

I've been nerding it up and getting hammered playing RISK with friends.

I still love that game.

Scrabble still owns too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now