>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Noticed that as well. I only get a train maybe three or four times a month these days but for the last three months I have not seen one single inside?? I thought this was probably due to the new trains with cameras but I finally got on a Ridgy the other day and nothing??? Fuck trains are going to be boring when they finally faze out all the older ones.. Sucks for the kids.

I was thinking about it the other day when I caught a Ridgy. There will be a whole generation that will miss cruising up and down the lines in the back carriage with your mates on a hot summer’s afternoon, carriage doors open, windows open, breeze coming through, that smell of brakes hangs in the air. It’s still hot as fuck so you grab the last longneck from your backpack. You have your shitty leaking almost empty homemade mop with your super-dooper redhot special ink mix in your other hand trying to find a clean spot on the floor to hone your TM biting hand style.

These days you get on, it’s cold as fuck, white sterile walls, floors, seats, too much natural light, Cameras everywhere, you can even understand the fucking announcements which they make 45 times every minute. And so you just sit there play candy crush!!

I thought i would endorse N4TEs epic post with some flavour. Found these on an Harddrive that had some flicks from my awesome 2mp camera from 2003ish.

10867795644_a29ec6a063_o.jpg

Aztek RIP Bingo

10867650805_3397c53a50_b.jpg

Reos HR

10867645035_9222965b0e_b.jpg

Webs Cent

10867978123_696738de11_b.jpg

Ser69

10867794494_4a1ef06207_b.jpg

Mach and Chops

10867648945_f73d939701_o.jpg

2Sus (one of the best hand stylists), Leak and part of a Drail (Sydneys legend!)

10867680416_63424a6d5c_o.jpg

Yeha and Wax SFX

carriage doors open, windows open, breeze coming through, that smell of brakes hangs in the air.

The shit.

That smell of brakes. I really miss the rattlers. Those old door handles, big bouncy old bench seats and squeaky-as-fuck wheels.

Rode a Ridger when I was up there about two weeks back. Glad I got to do that before they're history.

The ear piercing sound of the wheels as the train rolls around a bend, lobbing seats out between the carriages before they started to fix them down... What about the dirty old express Goose's. Stinking hot days coming home from work, no vacant seats sitting at the door with one leg stretched out letting the air flow...Walking end to end through the train catching tags in every vestibule, Jumping out at stations and running past the middle locked guards compartments to continue the onslaught! Not to forget destroying those miniature sized toilets with barely enough room to turn around. Catch a tag on the floor and your heads nearly in the bowl ha,ha