>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Good to see some of those old insides Fatlaces..

Anyone got flicks of the new Jiesk & Puke Tracky between Redfern & Central? Looked like someone capped Jiesk but came past today and it's been fixed up again??

Also i know this one is a long shot but was staring out the windows on my way to work this morning and noticed the old buffed DeadMeat on the roof top on Eveleigh Train Yards. Anyone have a photo of this or any DeadMeat shiz.. I think i asked this a while back but does anyone remember the bloody tampon track sides.. Ha Ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I thought mach was mr cool gallery guy now? or did he enlist a team of his puppets for this job?

Mach is a good person. I met with mach randomly in Art Basel Miami. I'm an unknown writer, I had no affiliation with anyone of mach's peers or work on me. With no hesitation mach painted a wall with me and was not big headed at all. In this artform we call "graffiti" you get what you put in. :cool: Its Mach's turn to shine in the art world. 004.jpg