>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<insert meaningless 'back in my day' drivel here>

I wouldn't say that exactly mate. Some of the lengths people go to these days just to even get close to the possibilities of the 90s would curl your hair. Even running at a train these days risks so much more, shit is out of control out there in the game now.

Oldschoolers can talk about style, because frankly, style is fucked now. But you can hardly talk about the balls of today's writers. The stakes are alot higher now.

5 WC's have ran this yr from what ive known, two of which were solo full colour namers the others being crewies. don't start this meaningless shit again thinking your some top writer cause your old school. id gladly give you under 10 mins to finish a full colour panel and see what you can pull, and see what my peers can do

yeah bra back in my day cunts used to rock whole trains with rock paint and bug guts. thats the real old school style. now kids these days have round nibs and turtle neck scooby doo shoes, it just ain't the same anymore. they don't know what they're doing no more.

yo mits got any old stuff from red line?

• Like 1

seems these days the niggaz that bitch and hate about todays writers are the ones sitting on thier arses tryna reminiss on things that happened 15 years ago, get out and get active !

We've all seen a few 'old schoolers' get back in the game. Some succeed and the others rest on their laurels. Which doesn't cut it as fair as i'm concerned (comparing them to their peers who still kept writing and evolving their style).

2cents.

here's my 2 cents, i don't consider myself "old school" and i don't consider myself a good writer, but i was on the scene since 13 puttin in work, and doing my HOMEWORK in the streets about those who came before me, i was fortunate enough to meet alot of mad writers when i was young, and i got respect for EVERY writer that's put in time and effort to sometimes go unrecognized, you don't know what everyone's been through and what they've done just from seeing a few flicks, so just do your part for history, and keep it rollin.. MitsOne-32