>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuckin best posts in the last few days ive ever seen on the internet for real. Props for scanning n sharing all this funky freshness. It's exactly what todays writers need to see man!

JUST WONDERING, do any of you blokes who where out n about in the 90's remember a Poise/Poize from sydney, he might have even been earlier, don't know for sure. He was the first real train (ex)writer i met when i was little kid n got to know a little bit before he had to move on before his time, rest in peace!

He said he used to really get down in the train scene, like many back then, would love to see some of his pieces if someone caught his stuff, cheers.

FUCK YEAH BOYS That's more like it, Lt bernum we want more than 1 a day and we want 90's panels lol I'm just geeing you up bro don't take it to heart, but seriously get em out for the boys n that, lets get this thread pumpin for the real heads who wanna see it and archive that shit, and for the cops/GTF on here, get a life motherfuckers, u wanna chase me for sum scribbles i done 13 years ago? have a go ya dogs, Catch some REAL criminals or go help some ghetto kids with junkie parents...