>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

Hahahaha, fuck you all. I rode a tank in the General's when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank! Talk to me about fucking old school, I built the fucking school mother fucker!!

Yeah, I remember when Doonside got the two pieces at the station (my dad was working out there and I had to go to work with him on the weekends) and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, have never been so blown away and inspired in my life. I also remember my first sketch, which of course said 'Alien', I so wish I could see it now. I did my first piece out at Marayong in 1984 with Ariole, still probably the biggest piece I've ever been a part of. Got busted for a WC out at Richmond on the old diesels with a couple of panels thrown in for good measure.

Only thing is I didn't really get up that much outside of my immediate area, which didn't have a train line. So the only claim to fame that I have is that I'm old and I was there from the start, hung around at the marble punching on with the skins, kicked about with Poser and his little bro, Tudor, Boo, Teaser, Haro, Sach..., shit, I even when to fucking church one night with Matt and Paul in Petersham. I remember when there was the real east line - west line thing, when BHS and WRB came in and made shit more violent than ever. I remember Snowy and Bashem, I'm sure I still have a set of fat pink laces somewhere and possibly even an old back patch I drew with Poscas and Artlines. My favourite place in all of Sydney was under the bridge in Artarmon and the back of the bowling alley at Blacktown. Some of my best memories. I need to get in touch with Ariole who still has my photo album and I'll get everything up on here for y'all.

I'm still here, I'm still painting every now and then. And I fucking love watching you blokes post all the old stuff, I can't tell you the memories that come back seeing stuff that I'd completely forgotten about. But best of all I love hearing blokes half my age talking about old school.

Well, I'm done with my 'back in the day' rant, I need a lie down.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boys here's something that has nothing to do with flicks but its a mad gee up none the less, if u like hip hop, i got samples of the legends from 'style wars' and put it over some hip hop beats wen i was bored, hopefully it will get everyone keen to get out there, or at least bring back some memories, its only 2 mins or so, and there's part 2 aswell, check it out,

I should probably point out here that there were 2 SH crews writing in Sydney for a minute. There was SH from out west (I think) and there was SH which was 'shit happens'. This was started by Cheat (from red line) and was Video, Rayse, Cheat, Warn, Amuse and others (essentially an offshoot of the TFV crew who got up on the north shore line in the mid 90's. Confusing I know but one of the rare moments where Sydney writers were cool about such a thing. Mad respect to Mits for reviving this page

All photos courtesy of SAPH one! RIP my brother.....a little touch of the north shore lads back in the day....

Respect Mits- those photos bring back that tingly feeling from all the memories i had with Saph back in the 90s.....ill send some of those photos of your panels in better quality when i get a scanner!! I think u will be pleased to see i got better shots of yours that you did of your own....thx again for posting....

anyone pls post some some psew, rkoe, rsl crew, ooc crew, rayse, etc... - those days at lavos where insane.....

choke.jpg.97e15719afaf9b4d53e094ee41b61028.jpg

buds.jpg.f8d8dc84d6d0af4f0800bc4fd91b2491.jpg

346572916_thegassy.jpg.633661180beb9fbab1d92cb3ac134730.jpg

636796386_ast.jpg.4c797bcec8fc47e64d816b281569fb29.jpg

All photos courtesy of SAPH one! RIP my brother.....a little touch of the north shore lads back in the day....

Respect Mits- those photos bring back that tingly feeling from all the memories i had with Saph back in the 90s.....ill send some of those photos of your panels in better quality when i get a scanner!! I think u will be pleased to see i got better shots of yours that you did of your own....thx again for posting....

anyone pls post some some psew, rkoe, rsl crew, ooc crew, rayse, etc... - those days at lavos where insane.....

Sick.! yeh get that scanner cranking i lost so many photos coz of shit disposable cameras we used to use, lost heaps in chases n shit, would be good to see what everyone else has..

what a dog bombing over the figa rip

^^ Yep it's some toy stealing his dads spray paint from the garage writing nore or nope from around the Dulwich Hill area. It wouldn't surprise me if it actually does say Nope and he thinks his word is original.

Also fucking top photos Mits. I grew up around Revesby and relished seeing anything on the Greenline by ADC, Tpc, Dta, Hc, Ut, Ows or SH. Anyone got any old Fork Kns or TBM stuff?