>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well said but we need to get you an editor - stat.

thank you, i'm drunk and i bombed so hard tonight, i doubt any of you put out anything, nshore holla!

fucking please, you want letters, do something about it, i know mr snowman, you have your place, as well as bricks and smoozer, but come on, go outside the box, give me something that proves sydney has a back bone and can compete on a world stage.

besides dmote(fucking crew)/pudl and set (bcf, for the amount they are producing and how they are challenging the regualr sydney bulltshit), atome and phibs, and a certain few outside those mentioned, have so far, despite how much beef people have, have been only ones to fucking go outside of sydney and make an international name.

please edit me, but really, at least someone, despite how much they get under peoples skin, has a fucking opinion, whether it gets me threatened to tag up as much as possible for one week or not.

fuck any of you want to be, "Big cunt" writers, in nearly major crews, haven't got 5 tags in the street running at any one time (excpt for one in newtown, bondi, cronulla, north syd, and parra)(but seriously get 10 up in those spots), fucking unchallenging, same old shit, bashing dudes because they are jealous because of how much another dude is up, whether that is sydney publix or not, fake ass wanna be kings of sydney, when the styles they produce are sketched up or copied, directly from sketch or net ass niggahs. fucking pharrel ass low grade bitches that sound like strippers to me copying every motherfucker tha came before them, claiming orginality, when the shit is low grade, booze fueled biting.

i alienate cunts because they can't stand my opinons, fucking swallow something more than your low grade ideas of what graff should be, and stop selling your own story as the only way ie. selling food stamps for paint and sleeping on some smelly ass matress, i did that while stoned in a house i could call my own, despite how many weeks i owned in back rent, plenty of people have had a fucked up life, its what positivity you make, no one gives a fuck how many cunts you bash, just makes you look insecure, and too hung up one how you look in front of dudes, pretty sure its time to make some money and impress bitches with this shit.

fuck yall, all yall, yall dont like me, blow me.

• Like 1

stomping cunts has nothing to do with insecurity, it also has nothing to do with how you see yourself compared to others, its called taking care of business, a cunt steps outta line, you bring him down to earth....

too much bitching about what sydney "should" be like, well, fuck it, clearly its never gunna happen so deal with whats infront of you.

theres plenty of people still out there flogging shit.. VICE kgb is a perfect example, everywhere you go hes got shit up.

when it comes to trains we only have chat cunts who jump in and get chased straight back out, doing your homework and sussing shit out is a thing of the past, these days you get 10 of your "baddest" homies together and run at it like you dont give a fuck about consequences,albeit at the same time fucking it up for the cunts that can pull half hour in the same spot.

thank you, i'm drunk and i bombed so hard tonight, i doubt any of you put out anything, nshore holla!

well good for you mate. thanks for letting us know..

your views on sydney are so wrong i dont know where to start,

maybe you had a bad experience when you left the northshore and steped into the real world.

i personally have no problem with "street artists" but you seem to generalise a little too much.

and as for all this people bashing eachother out of "jealousy" it is extremely rare,

and the people acting like that never last anyway.

i think you should keep your closed minded opinions to yourself in future.

and next time you do some wack drunken bombing there is no need to tell people on a graff forum,

it just makes you look toy. your not gettin any props here.

regards zoolander.

fucking please, you want letters, do something about it, i know mr snowman, you have your place, as well as bricks and smoozer, but come on, go outside the box, give me something that proves sydney has a back bone and can compete on a world stage.

besides dmote(fucking crew)/pudl and set (bcf, for the amount they are producing and how they are challenging the regualr sydney bulltshit), atome and phibs, and a certain few outside those mentioned, have so far, despite how much beef people have, have been only ones to fucking go outside of sydney and make an international name.

please edit me, but really, at least someone, despite how much they get under peoples skin, has a fucking opinion, whether it gets me threatened to tag up as much as possible for one week or not.

fuck any of you want to be, "Big cunt" writers, in nearly major crews, haven't got 5 tags in the street running at any one time (excpt for one in newtown, bondi, cronulla, north syd, and parra)(but seriously get 10 up in those spots), fucking unchallenging, same old shit, bashing dudes because they are jealous because of how much another dude is up, whether that is sydney publix or not, fake ass wanna be kings of sydney, when the styles they produce are sketched up or copied, directly from sketch or net ass niggahs. fucking pharrel ass low grade bitches that sound like strippers to me copying every motherfucker tha came before them, claiming orginality, when the shit is low grade, booze fueled biting.

i alienate cunts because they can't stand my opinons, fucking swallow something more than your low grade ideas of what graff should be, and stop selling your own story as the only way ie. selling food stamps for paint and sleeping on some smelly ass matress, i did that while stoned in a house i could call my own, despite how many weeks i owned in back rent, plenty of people have had a fucked up life, its what positivity you make, no one gives a fuck how many cunts you bash, just makes you look insecure, and too hung up one how you look in front of dudes, pretty sure its time to make some money and impress bitches with this shit.

There should be an online RBT on here to stop dribble like this... Seriously!

Omega 500 up in this bitch!

Smut went from 3D Letters to NY Style now Smash 137 style - very clearly.

Good transition but fooling no-one.

There's a certain subtlety to using influences of someone famous, but when it's this obvious you're bound to get criticized for it.

Some of us may see this and be jealous. They're nice pieces and we probably wish they'd done them, but it looks like no effort's been made at all to incorporate anything but a Smash137 outline.

Askew is another who took Smash influence a bit too far a while ago, before he started painting crystal formations and stalagmites.

So much tension... Really, we're all doing the same thing in the end. We're all putting paint on a surface and going up against society. Regardless of personal opinions on style, etc..

More of this

And this

So here's some paint applied surfaces taken over the last few weeks..

img0554o.jpg

img0552pa.jpg

img0553pj.jpg

img0266d0.jpg

img0264fu.jpg

response to all the aggressive so called real writers......

After scrolling through all the crap nonsense/responses of the angry individuals that have helped the Sydney graffiti scene struggle throughout the world (''meaning''- have made all the respectable kings and writers to float throughout the world for real inspirations and creative positive networking), please hold your negative thoughts within!

It has made me wonder if by writing useless argumentative garbage to gain respect amongst your peers or maybe is it the jealously you struggle within when you face your position within the Hierarchy graff scene or maybe is it the unawareness and education you lack before actually acknowledging the scene in an insular way.......

In order for our graff scene here to be recognized, i ask for a little support- Keep your negative thoughts to yourselves and at least try to contribute some positive support for the graff community we live in here and take your words to the street.....this is where it started and needs to end! Lets keep this thread real, by posting photos and words in which helps us all be inspired and strive for a scene competitive with the reputable Graffiti capitals of the world.

Remember true kings are accepting to all including street artists, toys, all races and even their foes!

Peace to all including my enemies.......

Omega 500 up in this bitch!

Smut went from 3D Letters to NY Style now Smash 137 style - very clearly.

Good transition but fooling no-one.

There's a certain subtlety to using influences of someone famous, but when it's this obvious you're bound to get criticized for it.

Some of us may see this and be jealous. They're nice pieces and we probably wish they'd done them, but it looks like no effort's been made at all to incorporate anything but a Smash137 outline.

Askew is another who took Smash influence a bit too far a while ago, before he started painting crystal formations and stalagmites.

^^agreed

Re: response to all the aggressive so called real writers......

After scrolling through all the crap nonsense/responses of the angry individuals that have helped the Sydney graffiti scene struggle throughout the world (''meaning''- have made all the respectable kings and writers to float throughout the world for real inspirations and creative positive networking), please hold your negative thoughts within!

It has made me wonder if by writing useless argumentative garbage to gain respect amongst your peers or maybe is it the jealously you struggle within when you face your position within the Hierarchy graff scene or maybe is it the unawareness and education you lack before actually acknowledging the scene in an insular way.......

In order for our graff scene here to be recognized, i ask for a little support- Keep your negative thoughts to yourselves and at least try to contribute some positive support for the graff community we live in here and take your words to the street.....this is where it started and needs to end! Lets keep this thread real, by posting photos and words in which helps us all be inspired and strive for a scene competitive with the reputable Graffiti capitals of the world.

Remember true kings are accepting to all including street artists, toys, all races and even their foes!

FUCK OFF YA MUT OR I'LL STAB YOU IN THE ELBOW LAD

Your missing a few big names from sydney who absolutely run/ran shit overseas.

Re: response to all the aggressive so called real writers......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm-4-ayL-WnO_SUna0-mh3jpLJzBlHaF9Vewpwq16048w68NH2bw

where_is_the_love_blackeyedpeas_cropped.jpg

Thats all we got...