>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That shank is super sick but isn't tats crew world wide? Started in LA area? I see 'em up around here..

TATS crew was started in new york when two local crews decided to team up.....those being TA and TS, TS was Fat Joe's crew from brooklyn, now they are world wide. The more you know........................................

HEY- Some of us give a fuck because cash-in coupons have become available for street cred and can be exchanged for legal tender at your local fart gallery.

It's like the Tongue said in an interview;

"Too many assholes from different scenes have picked up on hip-hop and don't have any idea what it's about or the "rules" that come with it"

I guess the same can be applied to The Graff scene as well

437523576004693b5cb3.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABST_ENTR (View Original Post)

That shank is super sick but isn't tats crew world wide? Started in LA area? I see 'em up around here..

TATS crew was started in new york when two local crews decided to team up.....those being TA and TS, TS was Fat Joe's crew from brooklyn, now they are world wide. The more you know........................................

Some lad from Texas is schooling a fellow countryman on a NYC based crew in the Sydney AUSTRALIA thread.

Oi spasnos' – do you even know where Sydney Australia is...? Fuck off back to your own thread.

Carry on wrap letters vs street art squabble.

you did cite phibs as a proponent of graffiti, when he is notable for both street art and lettering, why cant both exist, sure some street artists are toys who miss the mark entirely, but i know lots of writers who dont know shit about graff history/hip hop/art

Fuck it.

It's all gonna happen whether anyone likes it or not and it's not like the street artists are going to be round up and put into arts and crafts camps.

Remember who the real enemy is - Kyle Sandilands

• Like 1

Slug is a filthy Toy.

Beastman is a whack Phibs knock off.

Kill Pixie is a gronk opportunist who rips of Os Gemeos.

Ears, keep those retarded, mopey faces off the street!

All you street artists can fuck off!

They think that most of us graff writers are untalented lads who can only do letters, they think they're so fucken edgy and creative. They think they're on some revolutionary shit.

They're the biggest biters out! They just try and hide it with bullshit explanations of the "meaning" of their work and wanky self obsessed bios on their websites.

At least real graff writers are open about what they do and talk about who influenced their style. I'll be the first to admit my style was influenced by Style Wars, Subway Art, a whole bunch of dudes from Sydney, Europe etc.

Collaborations are cool sometimes, writers get the "creative" street artist to do characters and what-not on productions...but you know what? Learn to do characters yourself and keep our walls legit, away from that wick-whack shit.

^^^^^^^ this here is particularly stupid (it totally contrdicts what you are saying, draw a line in the sand choose your side, BUT every now and then, i'll accept you, and you will be allowed to paint pfff).

We need to draw a massive line between their shit and ours.

OR we can just draw a massive line through their shit instead.

ahahahahahahahahah, close minded old fool. its comments like these that motivate them.

through your own admittance you are the biter, and they do something original (the younger crew admittedly not so much), a big fuck off face on every street corner, i appreciate them for the fact that they are watching back. i don't mind being portrayed that way, it gives graffiti writers a face to the general public, a big ugly face with a pig nose, condom eyes, and a witch doctors cane, or a rooftop lurker, with a pointy face and a crooked smile, waiting to attack, its big and far more intimdating than a few curly letters, and i am pretty sure they know its not just lads, there are plenty of dope writers out there that aren't particularly hiphop or lad. plus who the fuck are you to judge what someone chooses to spray paint on a wall, its all love, besides jealousy is a toys mentality.