>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy fucking moley, strooth, and bugger, I just read the last 10 pages and can't believe the amount of care in Sydney these days!!

Back when I used to get up it was all east V west (west won, BTW) now it's all graf V street art!

I loved the old days, the TDFs, RCFs and MTVs, the fights with the skins in Town Hall, running from Snowy's boys, (ha, he caught a mate of mine and drew cat whiskers on his face once, funny shit) etc. Think I might go take my medicine and tell some kids somewhere that nothing is new anymore....

Hey, I'm trying to get my hands on a bunch of older flicks, from about 95-2005. I know a fair few heads get around on here. I have a pretty big collection of flicks to trade, anyone with a reasonable collection of flicks from that period PM me, we might be able to swap some flicks. I'm not entirely sure of the etiquette here, so I won't bother listing the shit I'm after. blah blah.