>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture034-1.jpg[/img]

wat the fuck is this shit

australia is a multi-cultural country. every one and religion is welcome, that is what makes australia what it is.

some cunts really need to open up there fuckin eyes. the cunt that did that is probably not even aussie himself. at the end of the day our families all migrated here unless you aboriginal.

people need to stop causing racial drama. it wont end in a good way...

fuck a religion who forces you believe in wearing a burqa.. the stencil should read something like say no to shit religions.

having to cover up like that is fucking ridiculous, fuck a religion where people have stones thrown at them till they die to prove a point. fuck pigs and people who act like them. fuck society

send fuckheads back to stink land.

fuck a religion who forces you believe in wearing a burqa.. the stencil should read something like say no to shit religions.

having to cover up like that is fucking ridiculous, fuck a religion where people have stones thrown at them till they die to prove a point. fuck pigs and people who act like them. fuck society

your a spastic.

u made a good point til ya said "send fuckheads back to stinkland"

that's when I started to listen... So elegant

*you're

5207160619_55501a2c54_z.jpg

5206225536_161e91f981.jpg

bless your soul pilgrim.

i will pray for you.

I'm from the Northwest of America and headed to work on ships in Sydney and around New Zealand.. Long story short I'm gonna be in Sydney every other week, probly only in the day time.. Anyone got the heart to send me in the direction of a decent day spot to rock a burner and catch a flick for the boys back home. Been gettin spots all over the world, tryin to add a few to the list. Justified Causes Manifest. Send a private message and we could trade some pics and collab or something.