Would you date this girl?

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a dude who was at a party and his girl got pissed off and punched him, breaking his nose. he was drunk and fell to the porch floor and started bleeding and vomiting. then his chick kicked him off the porch into the garden bed (where he passed out)

be careful silent bob

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK+Mar 25 2006, 04:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBOCAPSLOK - Mar 25 2006, 04:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shogun_Assassin@Mar 24 2006, 11:11 PM

Hey, is this the same dude who once had a thread asking our opinion about whether or not he should fight some dude who was being a dick? And a different thread asking whether or not he should date a stripper? I think, that instead of bringing us every ridiculous little question that pops into your melon, that you should sit back and take a little time to think about these debaucles. Instead of starting new threads all the time, maybe we should just start a thread titled SilentBobs idiocy.

YOU ARE A FAG.

[/b]

cosign. if people didnt bring us every little problem this shit would be like a "normal" message board. fuck that.

Breaking bottles over other girls' heads shows character. I say go for it. I also say I was expecting this thread to have pictures and am severely disappointed.

Also, whoever created the song 'I'm in Love with a Stripper' should be buried alive in a landfill and forced to listen to Abba's greatest hit's on repeat for 46 hours before they are unburied and shot in the face... Thank you...