Would you date this girl?

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

dude well you know she will have your back when you get in fights thats always a bonus of course she will beat you senseless if you don't do what she wants so hit it then pass it on to one of your boys right before she pms's

Hey, is this the same dude who once had a thread asking our opinion about whether or not he should fight some dude who was being a dick? And a different thread asking whether or not he should date a stripper? I think, that instead of bringing us every ridiculous little question that pops into your melon, that you should sit back and take a little time to think about these debaucles. Instead of starting new threads all the time, maybe we should just start a thread titled SilentBobs idiocy.

it's allll good

so long as she's not try'n to fight guys

kickin with those type'a broads is a pain in the ass

always end up chunkin 'em with some random cat

but if she's fighten other girls

AND beaten theyre ass

u got nuthin to trip on

unless, of course, youre afraid of her.

edit: spelleeeng

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Mar 24 2006, 05:39 PM

we have all done illegal things. most of the time we do not get caught. she did that one time.

it seems like she went out with mere acquaintances of yours through friends, so shes open territory in my opinion.

if you got that physical attraction for her, go for yours.

Yeah this pretty much sums it up.

Originally posted by Shogun_Assassin@Mar 24 2006, 11:11 PM

Hey, is this the same dude who once had a thread asking our opinion about whether or not he should fight some dude who was being a dick? And a different thread asking whether or not he should date a stripper? I think, that instead of bringing us every ridiculous little question that pops into your melon, that you should sit back and take a little time to think about these debaucles. Instead of starting new threads all the time, maybe we should just start a thread titled SilentBobs idiocy.

YOU ARE A FAG.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 24 2006, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 24 2006, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Mar 24 2006, 04:31 PM

wait, she isnt even your cousin? fuck that no date.

[/b]

hellllllllllllll no.

All of the women in my family are this type of drunk, so I've ahd a first hand look all my life.

you will:

-get in multiple fights over nothing

-be cheated on

-impregnate her

-have her boys using your shit

-want to strangle her

-boogie hands instead mang

yeah, honestly except for the impregnation and the guys using my shit I could see that happening.

Whatever I talked to her for maybe an hr max. Probably less. It's hard to judge. Considering I met two more girls tonight I'm just going to go with the flow and see wat happens.