mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just bought Motor #3. This one's been compression tested and ready to go.

I bailed on the Trail Tech X2 Dual Sport headlight because of a very strange thing. THE ENTIRE INTERNET doesnt seem to have a single thread about it being used on a sportbike. How can that be?Anyone know of any dirt bikes that use 43mm forks?

In either case all I need now is a new helmet, some headlights, and some new leathers and I'm back on the road.... What's another $800? Jesus.

After that im upgrading the shift star to a Factory-Pro one ($175) to alleviate clunky shifts, scouring ebay for a used PCIII, and dynoing it.

that tank is big as fuck and the front end is a cluttered mess. the rear totally doesn't match it.

if being hated makes you so happy, let's see what being put on ignore does for you.

lolers u makin me have them

i honestly expected more from you seeks

at least some kind of passion in wat you believe in

no sweat off my balls

now you cant respond to my hatred of all things non harley

dow, that a really good question

probably a car to be honest.

i was brought up around h-d's

and its all i really wanna know.

i have ridin other bikes- had a honda v45 magna for a hot minute

but my heart and mind all rest in the h-d realm.

i dont really hate other bikes or people that ride them

as long as your in the wind, ride on and enjoy that freedom

but the bikes that seeks posted are a mockery of something that is in itself

being played out due to a tv show and another trend.

i love the blacked out steez and have changed my mind on the bike im after

ie:10_FLSTFB_R.jpg

but i will not bite my tongue to a mockery of what i love.

dow and soup, yall know how passionate i am when it comes to this stuff

but in the end its just one persons opinion

sorry for the rant

ps: soup im likin that helmet and the shape of the front and visor

suplex.

are you like 14 or something? i thought only rebellious teenagers reveled in the notion that they were pissing people off, or somehow being 'outspoken' for having an opinion on the internet.

im not offended that you didnt like the bikes, if you'd actually read what i wrote, you'd see that i didnt really like them either, i was just trying to accept that my shadow-chop was not going to be the xs650 i'd much rather have, and would have to resemble something like those bikes; IE: home made late model wider body metric cruiser.

so to recap, no one gives a shit what you think, or what you like. you are more than free to have your own tastes, and hate whatever youd like. just please approach it with a sense of humor rather than the idea that you're actually offending anyone by liking something different. we're all, well mostly all, adults here. we can differ, its ok.

suplex.

are you like 14 or something? i thought only rebellious teenagers reveled in the notion that they were pissing people off, or somehow being 'outspoken' for having an opinion on the internet.

im not offended that you didnt like the bikes, if you'd actually read what i wrote, you'd see that i didnt really like them either, i was just trying to accept that my shadow-chop was not going to be the xs650 i'd much rather have, and would have to resemble something like those bikes; IE: home made late model wider body metric cruiser.

so to recap, no one gives a shit what you think, or what you like. you are more than free to have your own tastes, and hate whatever youd like. just please approach it with a sense of humor rather than the idea that you're actually offending anyone by liking something different. we're all, well mostly all, adults here. we can differ, its ok.

thought you put me on ignore, blah blah blah to your comments

do you really think i give a flyin fuck if anyone on here hates me or dislikes my opinions

i dont care what you like or dislike about the jap bikes you like so much.

to me they suck, if it offends anyone; well o well, its one persons opinion on here.

i dont look to be offending by liking something else or not having a sense of humor.

my humor is of the dry-ist sort, and it seems to me you are the 14 yr. old who cant deal with anothers opinion, especially the way they choose to say/ type it out.

say what you will and ill say what i will. fuck man, even Dow came at me in a more real

way than you did and your a mod on here. he asked me geniune question and i gave him a genuine answer.

or maybe you didnt read that as well.

ill close with what i said before by quoting some of my previous post:

i was brought up around h-d's

and its all i really wanna know.

i have ridin other bikes- had a honda v45 magna for a hot minute

but my heart and mind all rest in the h-d realm.

i dont really hate other bikes or people that ride them

as long as your in the wind, ride on and enjoy that freedom

Here is a top notch bike from a manufacturer out of Austrailia. Soup I believe had posted quite a few pictures from these guys.

Deus Ex Machina (Motor of the Gods)

http://www.deus.com.au

Deus_Mono_SR542_2.jpg

Deus_Mono_SR542_3.jpg

Deus_Mono_SR542_7.jpg

This Yamaha SR500-based street tracker will be the first Deus Ex Machina custom to make it Stateside. Befitting the flashiness of its new home, the SR542 is running some seriously expensive hardware in the form of one-off Öhlins suspension and many hand-fabricated parts. We love seeing an older bike given a fresh lease on life with a mix of old and up-to-date parts, click through for a full description of the build.

Carcus from a 1978 Yamaha SR500

Old girl originally purchased from a bloke down on his luck and in the middle off cancer treatment (no lie).

Fashioned in spirit of our original SR Chainsaw Longtracker, mid LWB swingarm to enhance ridability.

Link (Edit: Link is broken for the site I pulled the specs. I doubt anyone cares, and if you do, tough cookies.)

Not my first choice in a bike, but if I was a Jay Leno collector of sorts, this would be one I would ride often..