mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the only way people are going to let two strokes die is if they realize four strokes are cheap as dirt to maintain. Also, that's a full length of carbon fiber built into the side of it. I would trust my legs to Nike before wearing that guidi Sidi bullshit.

Sidi_Vertigo_Corsa.jpg

seriously, who the fuck do you think you are wearing that shit?

I'm gonna disagree with you this time SOUP, SiDi's been putting out top notch boots for over 30 years and have the trust in their name because of that.

There's a higher percentage of "professional" riders wearing SiDi then anything else for a reason.

NIKE puts out a great product no matter what they do, but i would def trust my feet in a pair of Sidi's before NIKE while riding...

If i was running- then i would put a pair of AirMax 95's on! and what's wrong with guidi... i'm from BROOKLYN...:lol:

Dont be screwy. Adjustable air vents, 4 different kinds of buckles and a high price tag doesnt make those boots any safer than some motox boots from 20 years ago. They just make you look crazy.

Psalm, those arent as bad, and I know you're riding full leather on an RC51. All i gotta say is my ankles have been saved with skate shoes more than once.

Dont get me wrong. Im well aware of Sidi and repsect them as quality shoe maker for bikes with and without motors.

I just dont wear them for the same reason I dont wear oakleys, running shoes, Icon apparel, and 70% of all motorcycle gear.: It all looks pointlessly high-tech.

Young people buy high tech gear because they're still young enough to think they'll be as good as Spies or Rossi some day. Rossi's been winning races since he was 15 and his boots have never had adjustable air vents.

I ride my bike everywhere in all weather so I just want boots that dont look retarded with a pair of jeans.

4.jpg

+

632937439046406250RaceAnklePRO.jpg

I can't argue with that, well put!

I was just stating that i would trust the house hold name for motorcycle racing rather than a sneaker company...

I myself wear a pair of construction/hiking boots but with no ankle brace, which is a great idea,

but i do wear a pair of Alpinestar motorcross boots when i'm on my dirtbike...(2 stroke, the way a dirt bike is supposed to be... and sound!!!)

Atleast you posted an ALL AMERICAN boot (REDWING). RESPECT!

i dont wanna talk fashion or anything, and i dunno how "american" redwings are nowadays, but I've crashed enough times to know protective gear is a good thing. I just hate wearing it so I'll sly by with as much as I can hide because walking around campus like a powerranger sucks, but so do broken bones mid-semester.

why you crash so much you must suck. LOL

can we please get to a new page, jesus christ, those gigantic pics are totally bumming me out. im half tempted to delete them.

bars are finally in today, so hopefully i can get the bike back together this week. just in time for mad rain.

dam, that sounds awesome.

where you at?

anybody got any advice on trying to internally wire a set of biltwell keystones. is it even possible?

Im a NYC transplant in So Cal.

this[/url] every day.

Motorcycle messengers in LA are the equivalent of the fixed ear messengers in nyc.

Id probably split lanes on a crotch rocket as well if i had to commute in LA freeway traffic everyday.

BTW, it's legal to split lanes in Cali.

Yeah that traffic's no joke. I have respect for bike messengers up here tho most of them take it easy on the lanesplitting. I commute over 60 miles a day so it's tempting to just blast through at 100 but i'm pretty much over it.

California lane splitting's not illegal but it's not legal either. Basically cops can cite you for being unsafe whenever, and if a car hits you you're automatically at fault for lane sharing. Its definitely a good idea to have a lawyer or two in your address book.

Man you guys are stylin on us.

haha "you mad cause im stylin on you."

i think the 750 is a '72.

here are a few more from the trip.

all together, there were 4 hondas, 2 yamahas, 1 triumph, 4 harleys, and 1 bmw.

and 3 in the chase van.

4328359883_2ceb7c76e7_o.jpg

not really sure how many guns were brought, but this was my favorite.

it was my friends grand fathers 6 shooter. smif and wessun. 32 long.

4328352781_5f4e4cb6df_o.jpg

4329085282_34660defa0_o.jpg

4328351169_8859ed17b8_o.jpg

we also shot skeets. skeet skeet skeet.

4328352563_0ef1d79ae0_o.jpg

4329083674_54d9c918ea_o.jpg

• Like 1