"i live here"

"oh, ok. is there a better time i can call back to speak to mr *******?"

"that depends, do you know mr *******?"

"yes"

"oh really? what's his first name?"

"uhh..........jerry?"

"BZZZZZZ! WRONG BITCH! better luck next time! *click*"

i just hang up

you know its telemarketers when theres a small pause from when you pick up to when you hear th eother line connect

once i hear that

*click

i had this guy with the thickest middleastern accent ive ever heard from the bank's customer service line try to tell me his name was bruce once....

what a crock of shit tthat was

Dude, they're all from India. They take classes to learn regional american accents.

What I do is say oh hold on, I'll get them, and just leave the phone off the hook.

They wait like 5-10 mins before they realize what happened, fucks up their whole mass calling quota if enough people do it.

Guest KING BLING

I actually like to waste their time. I act like I'm interested but really really dense. The best shit is, lets say you get a call selling a mortgage - ask if you can spend the money on drugs and to have your wife killed. Or ask them to hold on, than start screaming at something - making it sound like the "something" is a dog - to get off the couch before you beat the shit out them with a pipe like you did yesterday. Than come back to the phone and ask "you got any kids yourself?"

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 4 2006, 12:17 PM

Dude, they're all from India.  They take classes to learn regional american accents.

yeah, and they do a really shitty job of it. the one i spoke to had to be mexican. i used to work with an indian guy who worked in one of those places. all they do is sit them down every morning, get them to repeat a few local phrases like "howdy partner" or "g'day mate" (for america and australia respectively) then stick them on the phone. they make little or no attempt to learn the actual accent

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 3 2006, 07:02 PM

What I do is say oh hold on, I'll get them, and just leave the phone off the hook.

They wait like 5-10 mins before they realize what happened, fucks up their whole mass calling quota if enough people do it.

LOL.....thats a good one...i never thought of that...and how come they always call during dinner?.....or like the best part of a movie....or when youre in the bathroom taking a shit....and have to run out dirty assed just to pick up the phone?... :hatred: :hatred: ....what?.....you guys dont run out dirty assed?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 3 2006, 07:28 PM

"uhh..........jerry?"

AHAHAHA! I love it that she tried.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this